Chapter Twenty-One - The Prince Of The Jungle

Start from the beginning

"W-what happened?" Tazee groaned.

"You were hurt...and we managed to get away from there and your father saved you," I murmured.

Tazee looked over and brought his uninjured arm around my neck and pulled me down into a kiss. His kiss felt needy and aggressive. I didn't care that everyone was around to see us kissing because all I cared now was that Tazee finally woke up. He pulled away from my lips and turned to his father who smiled down at him.

"Is he dead?" Tazee asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No Son...but what you did back there was something I never knew you had in you..."

"Haha, what are you saying old man, that I can't handle shit like that on my own?" Tazee rolled his eyes and brought his body up to sit properly. His father laughed and told him he was only kidding. Tazee playfully punched his father in the chest and looked back over to me.

"Don't you look cute with your little safari hat," Tazee smiled.

I blushed and pulled my hat down over my face to hide the redness that started to surface onto my cheeks. One of Tazee's fingers poked from the brim of the hat as he pulled the hat away from my face.

"Stop hiding that face of yours Kid," Tazee smiled.

I rolled my eyes and asked if he was feeling better. He handed my hat back and looked over to the shoulder that was wrapped around with leaves. He gently prodded the surface and shrugged his shoulders.

"I feel fine," Tazee grinned.

"Are you sure...because your father just pulled out a bullet from there and it was disgusting to watch if you ask me," I grimaced.

"Don't worry about it Benny...they don't call me 'Prince of the jungle' for no reason, nothing will ever hurt me not even a puny bullet," he smirked.

I looked straight at Tazee for a few seconds before we both broke out laughing while his father looked at us stupidly.

Tazee stood up and stretched his body while I took in a nice view of his round ass.

"What are we going to do now?" Tazee asked as he faced his father.

"I was thinking we head back home but since we still know that man is up to no good...we should continue heading forward and stop whatever he's planning...I'm sure this wasn't all of his men he recruited to work for him," Tarzan said.

We all nodded and Tarzan ordered Tantor and everyone else to head back as he didn't want to risk any other accident to happen. They all followed Tarzan's order and turned around while leaving the three of us behind.

I was now walking side by side with Tazee as he brought his left arm around my shoulders. He bent down to kiss the top of head as I tried to do the same but to his cheeks instead, I huffed as I was too short to reach them. The man was taller than a damn coconut tree.

"Do you think he's hiding back at the camp his men took me to?" I asked.

"You know what...that might be where he's heading to now on his Jeep!" Tazee yelled.

Tazee suddenly went forward to his father who momentarily looked back at his son. Tazee told his father where the other camp was located and advised him to head there instead of trying to find the poachers around the area we were walking in.