Who's Goddamn White Hair Baby Is That?

Song For The Chapter: Cheetah girls- Human

I took a deep breath, expanding my stomach and letting my lungs take the biggest breath I've ever inhaled.

The sound of birds chirping filled my ears, giving me an estimate of the time.

It's morning...

The blankets felt so good against my bare legs and arms, so soft, warm and soothing. How could I possibly want to get up. I'll sleep for five more minutes and then get up. Just five minutes.

What a lie, Serenity....

I chuckled, pushing away my conscious and falling back into my dream.

"Meow..."

"Meow.."

Two soft and warm bodies walked over my stomach only to sit directly on top of my head.

"Excuse you..." I chuckled, finally waking up. I slid from beneath the careless cats then pushed my covers off to face the culprits.

The striped grey, brown, and white kitty I know as Luna was rubbing her head all over my pillows while the cat opposite of her, laid watching me, her black tail tapping against the pillow.

"Luna... Velvet." I clasped my hands in front of my stomach, looking at them sternly. "As much as I love you, please do not sit your booty hole on top of my head." Velvet didn't react, simply continued to watch me with her big grey eyes. I turned my head to Luna, waiting for a reaction yet she only purred, digging her head into my pillows. "Great. I'm glad we understand each other."

I laughed to myself, picking both kitties up and holding them to my chest as I laid back down, wrapping my legs against the white duvet.

My room....

My room was clean, nothing on my bedside table other than a lamp and clock. The giant silver mirror opposite of the bed and just slightly to the right was sparkling clean, not a single fingerprint or speck of dust. The tv was next to the mirror, directly in front of the bed and hung on the wall. To my left was another bedside table with nothing but a glass case of an iridescent rose. The iridescent rose seemed to be heavily guarded through the inch thick glass surrounding the artifact. I lifted my head trying to get a better view.

I can't seem to remember or have a memory connected to the rose. I furrowed my brows trying to think of where I got it from. I don't think I bought it... maybe a present? It looks very expensive and very significant. The pedestal was white with what seemed like emerald vines traveling up every side until it reached the rose. The rose was a beautiful, captivating your full attention. The stem was clear with an array of hues that glowed and changed with your every movement. The petals of the full flower were extremely detailed, almost as if someone had painted a real rose. Even from my position on my bed, I could see the wrinkles within the bud and on each petal.