Part 20 - Alex

Alex stood in Liam's bedroom, biting at her nails, waiting for him to get home. She'd turned off his crock pot, dinner was ready, and had changed into a black, lace nightgown. Either she would be cheering him up or celebrating. Harry hadn't been kidding about Mrs. Brower. She was a terrible person. How could anyone want to see Liam unhappy? He was the nicest man she'd ever met. He was kind to everyone.

The garage opened, she heard the mechanical door open and then shut, and she decided to sit on the bed. She heard the door to the house open and shut and she decided to stand back up. Liam called out, asking where she was and she yelled out, "In here!" She could hear his steps, wondering if they sounded louder than normal.

"Lex!" he said, stepping in the door. "You...." He stopped and looked at her. "Wow."

She blushed and looked down. "Do you like it? I thought you might need cheering up?"

Liam strode over and grabbed her waist, pulling her close to him. "Sure, cheer me up." He grinned down at her before kissing her.

When he broke the kiss, she looked up and said, "Do you need to be cheered up? Is everything ok? Are we in trouble?"

"Wait. Will my answer effect the amount of cheering up I get? I want to be cheered up. I want the most amount of cheering up that you have to give. If we aren't in trouble, will I not get to be cheered up?"

Alex laughed. "Well, if you don't need to be cheered up, we could celebrate instead? How is that?"

Liam nodded. "We are not in trouble. Let's celebrate." He scooped her up and dropped her on the bed before pulling off his clothes as fast as he could manage. Alex watched, laughing as he fumbled. When he was down to nothing but socks, he dove on top of her, kissing her neck, ears and chest. His hands worked their way down to the bottom of her nightgown, pushing it up, giving him access to her womanly parts. "Do you want to try again? It still might hurt."

Alex nodded. "Yes. Please." she said.

Liam nodded and moved his lips down her body, kissing and licking her sensitive areas. She ran her fingers through his hair, moaning, begging for him to go faster. He sucked on her nerve bundle and she cried out, her head back, face contorted in pleasure. "Again." she said.

Liam smiled to himself and did it again, feeling her legs start to shake. He didn't stop moving until she wailed out his name and pushed him away. He moved back to her mouth and kissed her deeply. "You are so wet, Lex. Are you ready? It will help."

"Yes," she cried. "Please."

He inserted himself into her, trying to be slow, careful, but it was hard to hold back. Her face was not wincing in pain, like she had before and he decided to move faster, in and out of her, pushing his face between her neck and shoulder, muttering how good she felt. "You are amazing, Lexie. You feel so good."

She moved her face, connecting their lips, and wrapped her legs around him, wanting every part of their bodies to be touching. She loved the feeling of closeness, of being one person. "You do, too, Lee. You do, too." He moved faster, harder and she moaned. "Yes, Liam. Just like that. Please." She could feel something starting in her pelvis, a different but also familiar feeling. She was going to orgasm. It hit her like a wave, traveling up her body and exploding out in a long wail. Liam thrusted a few more times before letting himself go, holding himself inside her, waiting for the feeling to stop.

When he recovered, he fell on the bed next to her and took her hand. "You really are amazing." he said.

She laughed. "Pretty sure I'm just normal. And hungry."

Liam laughed. "Yep. You are perfect. I am starved."

The next Saturday, Alex worked for Louis again. "Hey, you haven't answered my invite? On Facebook? Are you coming to my Halloween party?"