Epilogue

2030
It's been about 6 years since the wedding, Niall and I have had 3 more kids since the wedding. About a year after the wedding I got pregnant with Katarina, she looks a lot like Niall which I am totally ok with because she is adorable. She is smart, loves to read - the little that she can -, she loves to go on adventures and playing with Kaster. Two years later we had identical twins Kai and Kol, when they were born I was seriously considering making them Fred and George but Niall said no. The are the opposite of Katarina besides the adventure thing, we have a very adventurous family, they both look like me when I was younger but boys.

Niall decided stopped touring when Kat was born, but he still makes his own albums and stuff. I am managing him but he left Modest!. My job is pretty easy all I really have to do is find stores and stuff to sell his album and also promotional stuff.

We sold the house in L.A. and now we just live in London. Kaster and Katarina go to a private school, the boys will go to the same one when they are old enough.

The boys are doing pretty good, we try to have a little family dinner thing at least once a month but if we can we do not more. Harry and Louis came out about 5 years ago, they got a little hate but other then that fans were very supportive and happy for them. They adopted a new born girl and named her Johannah after Louis' mom, they also adopted a little boy named Oliver. Zayn married Gigi Hadi and they had a little girl. Liam married a nice girl and they had a kid but Near is very much still apart of there lives. All four of them went back to their solo careers.

Phoenix is a marine biologist in Hawaii, we keep in touch but don't see each other often. Lena is a astrology professor at Oxford so we see her quite a bit, her and her husband usually come to the family dinner thing. 

Over all everybody is happy.

13 years ago I was a nobody at school, I had just gone through a nasty breakup and I only had two friends. Don't get me wrong I was grateful for the life I had, my two and only friends were the best anyone can ask for. The point I am trying to make is my life has changed quite a bit since I applied for that internship. When I applied I did not think I was going to get in but I still applied and I made it. Right before I clicked the submit button on the application I almost decided not to apply and think about it if I had gotten cold feet or something I would not have 4 Amazon kids, an amazing husband, and the best friends anyone can ask for. Everything in my life changed so fast and is still moving fast, the biggest and best lesson I learned over the past few years is to make sure to enjoy the little thing and don't take anything for granted.

                                                        The END