Chapter 19

December 5th, 2019
"Elly, Elly!!! Wake up" Niall yelled jumping on the bed.

"NOOOO" I sleepily yelled back.

"Come on its your birthday" he yelled again.

"Exactly let me sleep" I whined.

"No, I want to hang out with my baby all day and I can't do that if you are sleeping, but since it is your birthday I will let you sleep till breakfast is ready" he said and kissed my forehead and walked out of the bedroom.

I layed in bed and waited for Niall to call me down but he never did. Instead I heard footsteps walking up the stairs and then Niall appeared holding a tray of food. "Babe you did not have to do this" I said with a smile.

"Yes I did it is my baby's birthday. I am going to spoil you rotten today" he laughed and set the tray on my lap and climbing into bed next to me.

After we were done eating we cuddled and just enjoyed each others company until Niall pulled away a little and said "Hey baby I have something to wake you."

"Ok?" I was getting really nervous because he looked really nervous.

" u-um I -I was wondering I-if you wanted to... Move in with m-me" he asked really nervously.

"Niall of course. Why are you so nervous? Of course. I basically live here anyway" I rambled then pushed myself up a little to kiss him.

Niall and I cuddled for another few hours before I had to start getting ready.

After hours of getting ready I was finally ready and We headed to the club.
I am wearing this ⬇

We texted the rest of the boys and agreed to meet up at the club, as soon as we got there we saw the guys and some of our other friends

We texted the rest of the boys and agreed to meet up at the club, as soon as we got there we saw the guys and some of our other friends. I sent Niall to go get us some drinks so we could get the night started.