Chapter 26

8/27/2020
The boys had three more songs left of the show and everything is going great. Right now we are in New York at Madison Squad Garden and we have tomorrow off so we can spend some time in the city, which I am so excited about because New York is one of my favorite places to travel to.

I am supposed to deliver in a week and I am really excited to meet my little girl. Right now Lena is back home Since the delivery is soon and after little kaster is born it will get even more hectic around here. The delivery is soon so I have been getting a lot of practice contractions, like right now. They hurt like a Bitch so I am not looking forward to the real ones.

I'm watching the boys preform from back stage when something happens that is not supposed to happen for another week... My water breaks.

Shit, crap, giving birth now. I really did not know what to do none of the crew members were around for some reason and all my reasonable thought flew out the window so I did the only thing I could think of doing, I grabbed one of the extra mics just in case one of the boys mics broke and walked on stage.

They were about to start the next song when I interrupted by saying "hi, I am so sorry to bother but..." I started looked over at Niall and finishing my words "babe, the baby's coming we have to -" . As I was talking another contraction came and I almost fell to the floor in pain and surprise.

Niall ran over to me and we walked off stage without anything else. I heard Harry say "we are so sorry to cut this a little short but we are about to be uncles, so have a good night New York" then they all followed Niall and I. I feel kinda bad making the show go short but I don't think no could do this without all of them.

Niall's POV
Elly is having the baby, like right now. I am going to be a father. We called an ambulance since we have no idea where the hospital is and it's New York so it would take us a very long time to actually get to the hospital. We told security to keep the fans inside the arena till we are in the ambulance so that we don't get mobbed. The ambulance pulled up out side so we walked out of the doors. They rushed over and helped Elly on the stretcher, "only one of you boys can get in with her, the rest of you just follow behind us if you can" one of the paramedics said. The boys rushed to get a taxi since they can't exactly take the tour bus.

When we reached the hospital they got her to one of the nurses to brought us up to the delivery rooms. Her contractions were getting closer together, she is about 5 centimeters dilated. I had the boys call her parents and Lena to tell them the baby is coming.

8/28/2020 - 10 hours after arriving at the hospital
"FUCK" Elly screamed at the top of her lungs.

"We are almost there the head is almost out" the doctor said.

A few seconds later I heard it, the sound of my baby crying. Once she was all the way out they cleaned her a bit then wrapped her in a towel and brought her over and put her in Elly's arms. Our little girl is beautiful, she looks like the perfect combination of both of us. "She's beautiful" Elly said tiredly.

"Yeah she is" I agreed.

We sat there for a few more minutes just staring at our beautiful daughter until we heard the door open signalling that the boys came into the room. "Hey guys, Lena and both your parents are on there way" Zayn said lightly as they made their way over to the bed.

"Ahhh she is beautiful" Harry whispered and they all agreed.

After a little bit of talking and passing little Kaster around the nurse came in to take her to the nursery so Elly and i could get some sleep and the boys left.