Chapter 9

After I finished telling my whole family about this past week I headed downstairs but couldn't find either of the boys so I decided to watch some t.v.. I scrolled through Netflix but couldn't find anything and I had an idea so I went to prime video and looked for the movie. I found it and it was free so I clicked start.

About a minute into the movie I here foot steps coming from the hallway so I turn around to see both Louis and Harry standing there so I say "hey" and turn back to the t.v..

"So what ya watchin" Louis asks while he and Harry walk around the couch to join me.

"You don't reconize your own movie" I ask with a smug look on my face.

"Hey it has been years since we've seen it" Harry fights back.

"Wow it's crazy to look back and see all this again" Hazza said after watching for a few minutes.

"I know, I mean in feels like a life time ago" Louis replies.

After we finished the movie I turned to face Harry and Louis and asked "what do you guys miss most about the 1D days?"

"Performing as a band for sure, I mean performing solo is fun too but do you remember the water fights I had with Liam? I mean that was so much fun" Louis answers.

Once Louis finished Harry said "yeah I did have a tone of fun up there but I think my favorite part was having people that went through the same thing. Doing interviews together, being on stage together, touring together and having the same start on x factor".

~~~~~~~~~

The next day Harry had an interview at 1 so we had to leave at 10:30 because we had to be there at 11.

I'm the car on the way Harry said "oh and by the way this morning Niall texted and asked for your number."

"Did you give it to him" I say trying not to sound to excited/nervous/a little desperate and failing miserably.

"Yes I gave it to him" he responded with a cheeky smirk on his face.

After the interview Harry and I headed back to the car, when we got in harry asked "how did I do?"

"You did great and why would you need me to tell you how you did, you know you did good because you have been doing this for years."

"Well it's always nice to here it." He paused the said, " you know this is what the rest of the summer is going to look like, lots of plain rides, interviews, and a few shows. Are you excited?"

"Of course I'm excited this is basically my dream job."

"Well by the look of it now you will be an amazing manager... You know how to interact with people, you are intelligent and most importantly you understand feelings which is very important in an industry with a bunch of very dramatic people" he laughs out the last part.

"Are you reminded by your husband when you say that".

"Oi, watch ya mouth" Harry says imitating louis.

~~~~~~~

A few days later Harry and Louis were in the kitchen, Harry's was making something and Louis was sitting on the counter watching his husband cook.

I walked into the kitchen and asked "So what are you two love birds doing?"

"Well the boys are coming over tonight so I am making some snacks and Louis is watching".

"Who do you mean when you say 'the boys'?"

"Liam and Niall you know the other 1/2 of One Direction".

" I thought that you guys never hung out as a group anymore? "

"That's only for the cameras we actually talk a lot".

"You said said Niall is coming?"

" yes he is apart of One Direction. "

"I have to go change" I say and run upstairs.

I decide to wear a black zip up skirt overall thing with a grey long sleeve sweater.

I headed down stairs to find Niall sitting alone in the living room. I walk in and say "hey Niall". When here's me he turns around and looks me up and down with a shocked expression on his face.

"Hey Elly, wow you look amazing" he says turning a little red as he does.

"Thank you, so do you" I say turning red a little myself.

"So how have you been?"

"Good, good! How 'bout you?"

"Same". Niall and I talked for a few more minutes and then Liam arrived, it was really cool meeting him and seeing them all together. That night we talked a lot, Niall and I got to know each other a lot better and I was really happy about it. Even if we never get together I am really glad to have him as a friend.