Gloves

Shalom's POV

I could smell him the moment he entered the territory,, it should be 9am by now, I opened the door to see Alex in the room...am glad he didn't persists or even break the door,,I stepped into the  closet before he could look into my eyes,,I saw my clothes neatly arranged and am sure he did it..

I wore a black hoodie and realised my heir which formed a mask...

Alpha Williams has arrived I'll go tell him of your decision,  the arena is ready and my pack members are all gathered...

He stepped out after feeling me in, I followed behind,, assuring myself to calm down,it takes a lot of self control not to pounce on him the moment his sent became stronger...

What do you mean she accepts the challenge...you seriously want to watch your mate die and at the end of the day I get what I want with you losing a bigger part of you...

It's her decision, I couldn't decide for her...

Fine with me let's go to the area, I want it caged.

I could feel my mates anger...he was trying to control himself..

And there she is,, hope you had said your last words and had a good time with your mate cause today will be your last.... silence..

What a waste, I forget you were dumb ... silence..

The beta Josh requested to lead us to the arena...

I had heard of this arena, Alex fore father's did it to create a source of entertainment, he lost his mate and went psycho, organizing show fights to lay emphasis on werewolves instinct should always be fighting, they had to fight to feed and also the positions in the pack, it became interesting to other alphas because they came to watch and bet on who wins., It also enriched the pack and as time goes by, the next reign limited it and used rougue instead of pack members, every successor changed the game plan and Alex made it an annual game...

The arena was bigger than I expected, all the pack members were seated faced to the ring, a cage was above the ring ( the same with WWE wrestling setting)

Today is not just an ordinary fight but a fight for power,An alpha has challenged another and this has to be done here... the speaker was still talking when I felt the presence of two alphas...

I hope we didn't come late, sorry Alpha Alexander for not telling you of my intentions to watch the fight, it was a bonus that our pack was closer and we heard the news on time..the other said..

Alpha Timothy and Alpha Jackson...this isn't a show.. Alexander sounds angry..

Yes forgive me . I couldn't dictate which voice belongs to who .. but it doesn't matter, Williams had stepped in the ring and I walked there slowly ...a lion observing his prey...

The ring was finally caged, I stood still waiting for him to attack, his hands was covered with gloves