DEATH

Author's note:
My first story, it is not edited and I'll not get offended if you tell me off on my mistakes I just hope you enjoy it😶....and plsssssssss comment in other to motivate me to write...I have the complete story in my head but I need you guys to make me type and post it cause I am Soo lazy😏
... but that doesn't mean am not going to complete this book, I will but it will be more faster if you help me out by motivating me.... thank you cause I know you will😘😘

Shalom's POV

Come on dad you can tell me shalom walker I said drop the subject.

My dad can b so strick sometimes although I get the fact that he is one scary Alpha.....yes he is the alpha of the blue print pack and I am his first child.. I know some pack members are disappointed that I am a girl, but I think the birth of my brother kept them at ease..
No they don't bully me or say it to my face but I have special abilities of detecting people...
Right now I was just pleading with my dad to let me go visit Vincent  but he refused saying that I need no training especially with that cute face of mine " his words not mine".. Vincent is a vampire but he saved my life and have been helping me get used to my abilities, dad didn't know and when he found out I have been sneaking out to go train with him he flipped and refused, he also refused telling me why.

Honey I don't agree with your dad but you Know how adamant he can be when he makes his decisions....

my wonderful mother just knows how to settle issues without been on anyone's side
I wish to be like her when I grow older, she is such a wonderful Luna that is loved by all..I guess my dad was so lucky to have her as a mate.

Alright mom I guess it's topic closed.

A bloody scream was heard outside and dad got up to go check it out while Mom held me and we both ran inside to get Jason my little brother..
I didn't Know what was going on but mom looks pale and she has that dreamy eyes which means she was mind linking some one, she held I and Jason and we went through the secret passage that was built for emergency, we haven't gone far when I noticed we were been followed but mom seems so disoriented that she didn't realize and it was too late for her to move or run and this scary looking man hit her on the head and dragged us out.

Look at your pathetic Alpha, it's such a pity he get to end up this way and oh here comes his lovely family, I think we should let them have some reunion before killing them.

And when the man moved out of my front view and I got to see who was on the floor, I realized it was my father and he looked badly injured and if I thought mom looks pale before then I don't know what she is now.

The man had a huge smile on his face as if this was some joke, I really want to believe it's just a prank but what he did next got tears streaming out of my eyes, he took a silver knife and stabbed my father in his heart and I watched how his eyes became lifeless, he didn't even say a word  to me and Mom soon followed after, he did same to Jason, I couldn't move, I felt lifeless, I felt empty, death was all I know, I have faced it before but this was worst, it was worst than all the pains I have been through, this was the real DEATH.