digging in

Alexander's POV

I never knew finding your mate will make me feel so lonely...
Josh you have a mate.. yes I do but we were in a strange land and you couldn't look out for your best friend, I think you forgot of my very existence..

I had to cut off the mindlink, I can't stand Josh with his dramatic attitude ..

Shalom's POV:

This pack looks good, it has a cozy atmosphere and the houses are not far from each other, it's like a neighborhood and the pack house is right in the middle, it's advised to build pack house this way in case of an attack, the pack house is the heart of a pack so a successful attack on it kills the entire pack..

Welcome to my pack house mate, OMG I forgot to ask, how would I have forgotten something so important., Am sure he noticed i was having a battle inside of me...

What is it love? Hmm your parents, they are in the pack house...,it came out as a statement instead of a question..

And he laughed.,....how lucky I am to hear the best music ever, the moon goddess took her time making my mate, I felt warm inside me and contentment, his laughter can take away my sorrows in a minute,..this is my favorite music...,

I can't believe my mate, the great alpha shalom is scared to meet my parent...,I am not, I just wanted to know,

They went on a trip so you have nothing to worry about but they will love you if that's what you are scared of..

Am not scared, just taking percussion..,he knows how to bring out the talkative little girl inside of me, the girl I have missed am glad I still have this side,, I thought I lost it..

Who knew you were this soft,....I am not soft, I swear to god if your men disrespect me because of this I'll kill them and their blood is on you..., Talking about people, I haven't set my eyes on anyone, the men we came with just vanished...

I ordered everyone to stay in doors, they all what to see what the great alpha looks like and am sure you are not ready for the drama after such journey...

It's nice to know how considerate you can be,. I just noticed we were already in his room, I didn't get to look around, I was too caught up with him

Our room, that's the bathroom and the closet, this door leads straight to my office, I'll go take a shower, feel at home...the room was big enough with a king size bed, I went towards the widow and I could see the pack house and the forest which was due to my amazing eye sight,..I love doing this, turning around I saw two plate of food on a table with two chairs by the side of the bed and I realized how hungry I am..

It smells so good,it would be rude for me to eat first but I don't think he will mind,, after a second thought,.. Alex....I know he can hear me ...,

yes love, am starving and can't wait for you to come out so am digging in...