Imagine

Alexander's POV

I stepped out of the bathroom with the excitement of seeing my mate, I couldn't get enough of her,I wanted to see her reaction of me on a towel but I was stopped by a mindlink from Josh..

Alpha,,I know it must be serious for him to use my title..

Alpha Williams with his worriors was sighted in our territory by the patrol officers... what the hell,  that is an act of war, he never asked for permission..I thought so too and he just proved it my saying of cause he is here for a challenge...

I was in rage, how dare he, does he think I am those Alphas that he treats like his dogs..

Were are you?.., close to the border...am on my way..

I heard her ask what was wrong, I didn't even  realize she was standing this close, I had to mask my rage and make her stay in the room so I told her to use the bathroom and I'll be right back, nothing to worry about, am glad she didn't argue,, I hurried up to get dressed before I stepped out to meet my beta and the bastard intruder...

He wanted a death challenge so be it..

Alright when do you want it,, I smirked...my arena is a little bit cold..and he laughed...

Oh no you must have gotten the wrong impression..not a challenge with you but the great alpha shalom,, I heard how feisty she is and am quite intrude ..

I saw red, he wanted to fight my mate to death, if he wins, he gets two land because I'll be useless without her and he knows I'll never agree to the challenge he is quite smart, this is a well thought strategy..

I refuse the challenge...you know it's not up to you and you can't do anything about an alpha challenging another but I can do something, without shading blood, you keep your mate, I keep what I want...

What do you want , I asked with hatred, I know it's going to be something huge..

Oh don't sound like that, it's nothing much just a Monthly tribute from both pack,,.....he just gave me two crazy options...

What if I challenge you instead,...

We follow rules Alex, I made the call first, you can only challenge me after my challenge with your mate,, sorry I mean after I kill your mate...and that did the trick,, I was going to attack him but I felt someone holding me back with a hug from behind,I could stay like this forever, I need this,it smoothen and calms me down and for a second I forgot everything, I closed my eyes and welcomed the feeling, the Sparks and her voice that whispers comfort...

He doesn't deserve your rage,,am standing here right behind you, am perfectly fine, he can never harm me talk more of killing me..

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to discover the bastard smiling,, shalom released her hold and stood beside me, the way he looked at her made me pissed why the hell was she here ...

It's nice to finally meet the face behind the name although am disappointed, you don't look like what I had imagine...