lets go

Alexander's POV

Shalom did I miss something ?..

What do you mean..she was backing me and facing the window so I couldn't see the reaction on her face but her shoulders straightened up and if I wasn't looking at her I would have missed,...

I just feel you are going too fast on the mating process...if she was some other women am sure they would fill insecure cause I sound as if I don't want her but that's far from it...and then she turned around and she looked amused...

Too fast??..we are mates, this is natural, this is how it ought to be, don't let stories of others blind you from how we should go about our lives... she came closer and held my arms, tracing it as if she was testing the Sparks...

I Know you feel it.. she said it too low and it was damn sexy...

I want to explore every of this feelings, I want to live each day as it were my last... She was staring at me and all I could see was sincerity and a little bit of fear..

You are right, if we had met years ago I would have given you a tough time,...I have a feeling that something bad would occur soon but no matter what it is, no matter the outcome, I just want to have memories of us being happy together..let this peaceful moment strengthen us in our weak moments...I can handle any regret but I think I'll lose it if anything happens and we never had a real moment together, this is my biggest fear...

I had to kiss her, it was a kiss filled with assurance, assurance that her fears ain't real, that I'll do anything for her and if this is what she wants then to hell with every doubt, we will face everything together, am here for her and will always be...

But alpha you can't go to another territory alone,...am sure that must be her beta talking, I guess she is just telling him about our departure which is right now..

I didn't hear her talking but I knew she gave him one of her looks that made him realize the fault in his statement,.... sorry alpha I was just trying to look out for you...that's nice of you so am hoping you do a good job by taking care of everything, you have to report every issue to me...

They are quite far from where I was but werewolf hearing just makes me intrude into people's discussion...

Alpha we are ready... One of my men just mindlink me and I replied with an okay..

I could see my mate standing close to the entrance door with her beta and she turned to look at me, she looks good on her all black outfit which makes her looks a little bit intimidating, her eyes softens when she saw me, I walked towards her and pecked her on the lips., I couldn't resist it, pulling away i ask her if she was ready..

I am,...let's go....