Rule

Alexander's POV

My mate was staring at him and she looked calm, too calm,, she didn't alter a word and it seems to piss him off, I guess he was expecting a reaction..

I guess the rumors are true, the Alpha lost her tongue..

She had a bored expression and it was driving Williams crazy, although he tried to mask his feelings but it was still visible, when he realized that she wasn't going to say a word ..

Okay I will be back tomorrow, take your time and pounder on the challenge...he left and my wolves also took their leave, I was left alone with shalom, she was still staring at the place Williams once stood..

I appreciate the fact that you don't want me accepting the challenge but you should know that I never reject a challenge, I have killed everyone that stood to challenge me....she was facing me, looking into my soul, as if she was expecting a reaction..

I know but Williams must have a trick up his sleeve, am not trying to say you are not capable but don't you think it's a bit strange for him to want a challenge the moment you left your pack...she held my right hand and was leading me to the pack house

That's what cowards do...he doesn't want a fight, he knows you wouldn't allow me fight, he is after the tribute...She is right, I really don't want her to fight and I'll look for a way to make her not to..

You know you were kind of badass back there, I didn't know how you controlled yourself and void of any emotions...I was thinking you would snap due to those hurtful words..

I don't always talk, but with you it just comes natural, I don't have to think of what to say or try to watch out how your reactions will be, although silence bring a whole lot of reactions from the person you are giving silent treatment, it speaks louder you know...

I had to agree, sometimes words are no not necessary,..am glad she is comfortable around me but I know she is this way for a reason..,.we arrived at the pack house...

I think it's about time I go take that shower....and she went upstairs while I proceed to the kitchen.., I was eating an apple when Josh walked in...

You don't look too good,what's bothering you?

Is it that obvious?...of cause it is...
Am worried about shalom...

Are you kidding me...,okay I get the fact she is your mate and you might not get affected on how intimidating she is but believe me I would shit in my pants if she gives me her famous soul reking looks..she scares me..

I turned to look at him properly..

What? Am just saying the truth, her beta gave me some tips on what to and what not,,,am not dying to know how true the rumors are but I know she can take down Williams.

I can't stop her but if she seems to be losing am working into the fight, I don't care if it's against the rules,,as long as it's my mate, I say to hell with every rule...