07

Megan sat in her bedroom and sighed. She was trying to get her head around just what was going on with her and fletch. She didn't know what it was or what to think over it but Megan knew that it was a mess.

Megan looked to her phone and sighed as she saw how late it was at night. She heard the front door close and walked out of the room. She walked down the stairs and smiled as she saw fletch

"I dropped the kids of with there auntie, I just need to try and get my own place and focus on myself and the kids" he said as Megan looked to him and smiled. She placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled as they held a look

"you are a great dad fletch, trust me. You really are. All you need to do is focus on making it right with the kids and building a home for them as they have her through a lot and so have you" Megan said as fletch looked to her and smiled

"your a great friend Megan, you really are and I don't know what I would do without you. You are the best" fletch said as she looked to him and smiled

"I will always be there for you fletch, you know that" Megan said as he looked to her and smiled

Megan looked to him and smiled as they held a look for a moment as he leant in and kissed her.

Megan kissed him back and moaned into the kiss as he picked her up so that her legs were wrapped around his waist as he lead her to her bedroom.

He dropped her onto the bed as he climbed on top of her as they stripped off. Megan knew what they had was complicated and that they were friends but she knew it was  more.

***

Megan arrived at work and sighed. She knew that what she had with Fletch kept on getting complicated. But she didn't know how she could keep avoiding what she felt for him.

Megan had been worrying lately. Her period was late. And she was scared she could have been pregnant. She knew that she and Fletch weren't exactly careful with precautions. But she didn't think that she would have ended up pregnant.

***

Sacha saw Megan and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked as he saw how pale his daughter looked. He was worried.

Megan nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. Just haven't been sleeping too well lately," she lied. She couldn't tell him that she had been sleeping with Fletch and that she could have been pregnant.

"Good. You're my number one girl and I don't want anything to happen to you.  Okay?"

"I know dad. I love you."

"Love you too princess."

***

Megan had bought a pregnancy test and sighed. She walked to the toilets as she knew she needed to take it. Megan was scared. She didn't want to be pregnant.

After she had taken the test, she washed her hands and sat on the sink. After a few moments, the timer she set on her phone went off.

Megan picked the test up and saw that it was...