02

Megan sighed to herself as she walked into AAU. She couldn't help but worry over fletch. She walked over to the nurses station and smiled as she saw just how stressed out that he had been. Megan knew that fletch had been stressed and had some difficulties since Natalie had died. She knew he was finding it hard to adjust to being a single parent. Megan walked over as fletch looked up at her and smiled "are you okay?" She asked as she walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked to her and smiled as they held a look "I guess so, you know what Natalie said isn't true, none of this is your fault" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I'm here for you, I know your having a hard time but I am here as friends of course" she said as he looked to her and smiled "of course, friends" he said as she looked to Him and smirked. She knew that there was sexual tension between them.

Megan looked to him and smirked "come on" he said as he grabbed her arm and lead her to the call room. She looked to him and smirked as he pulled her inside as she pushed him against the door as he locked it and kissed him passionately. She cupped his face in her hands and moaned passionately as he pulled her close. He grabbed her waist and walked her over to the bed and pushed her onto it as he looked to her and smirked as she kicked off her shoes as they started to strip off. She pulled him close as he started to pleasure her between her legs. She rolled her eyes back and arched her back "fletch" she moaned as he looked to her and smirked before he climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Megan walked onto Keller ward and smiled as she saw her sister Rachel and smiled as Sacha walked over "you came" he said as Megan looked to him and smiled "of course" Megan said as she walked over and sat on the bed and smiled as she looked to Rachel "are you okay kiddo" she said as Rachel looked to her and smiled "I'm fine, I told dad that I was fine I just want to go home" she said as Megan nodded "well you can once all the tests are done and you're n the clear" Megan said. She knew her sister was off and wasn't herself.

***

Megan stood in AAU ward and sighed as she saw fletch as he stood on the phone. She looked to him and frowned. She could see he was acting off. She looked to him and sighed "how serious is it" she asked as he hung up the phone "what?" "Your money troubles" she said as he looked to her and frowned "I don't have any" he said as she looked to gain and sighed "I'm not stupid fletch, talk to me I'm your friend" she said "I'm fine and cranky it's none of your business" he said as he Walked off as she looked to him and sighed not knowing how she could help him.