Black overwhelmed depression

Chapter 9

Depression can kill your heart, soul, spirit and brain. Why must I keep feeling tears come down my face on the inside, but it's not coming down my face on the outside? Damn depression is a motherfucker when so much shit is going through your head, heart and spirit. I want it all to disappear, but we can't always get the drug's when we have the money, cause thing's are such full of shit and be on bullshit.

Why am I here? I don't really want to hear about your problems when you have me held hostage here. I didn't do anything to y'all.

Baby you need to listen to what my man has to say. Let it sink in and tweak with your brain.

Thank you sugar plum. Now where was I? Oh ok now I remember.... You just have to understand your demon's and the signs sometimes. You have to stay strong and stick by what you believe in, cause depression can ruin any and or everything, Damon says.

I get what you're saying. But why am I here?

You're here cause you've been a very naughty boy. We never loved you and you're always a pain in the ass at family gathering's.

I don't think that's true.

She got a point.

What the fuck that's suppose to mean?

It means that no one in the family really care about you, Skylar says.

That's not true.

Just sit back and relax.

*Skylar starts to cut off Douglas leg's at the knees with a kitchen knife*

*Screaming and crying* What the fuck are y'all doing? I'm your family. Is this how you really treat family?

It's nothing personal, it's just business. So stop getting butt hurt about it.

Daddy why are we really doing this? He really is family. I don't I just don't understand.

I agree with her. Why are you doing this, Douglas asks?

You don't agree with shit, you just want to be free. Plus you don't know her like I do, thing's can change people. And we're doing this cause, hold on wait.... Me already discussed this, so stop asking why we're doing this. What the fuck you mean why are we doing this?

Are you talking to me or her?

You.

Okay so what about me? I still want to know why we're doing this.

If you tell her why then you have to tell me why.

Babe I'll explain it to you after we done with this business, Damon says.

Okay whatever.

What about me?

You don't need to know.

*Damon starts to cut off Douglas arm's at the shoulders with a axe*

*Screaming and crying* Quit it!

Oh my god baby look at all this blood. Whoo wee we're really making a mess with this one, Skylar says.

You're right sugar plum we really are.

Will y'all stop trying to be cute.

Oh shut the fuck up. You always loved when we be cute cause you said we're cute.

Baby I'm having a blast right now.

I'm not, Douglas says.

Well nobody asked you if you was or not.