Black Tears of Sorrow

Chapter 3

With this make-up on when I cry tears of joy, it looks like I'm crying black tears which would be real cool. It's very rare that you see black tears. The only time you'll see it is if someone is wearing black mascara and have little black tears coming down they face. But none of that matters right now, cause I'm stuck in situations that I can't get out of for some reason. I'm not going to sit here and get all mushy, cause I know no one wants to hear that shit. I'm going to get right to the point and not beat around the bush.

I've cried on and off these last couple of year's. I don't know if it's something dealing with my mental state/health or whatever else it could be. My whole life has been nothing but an unreal reality show. I do my best and still feel like I'm not good for my family. I feel like all these black tear's running down my face is a different lesson than the last. I already know my family hates me and trying to do anything in their power to disown me from the family events. Hell I don't even get invited to anything dealing with my family foreal. This sorrow that I have in and around my heart is impossible to run from. The sorrow that my family has put me through is so unfair to me, cause they don't treat my siblings like the way they treat me and it's been driving me into becoming a psycho. Why do my family have to make me cry these black tear's, when all I want is their love? Someone please help me figure it out and find my way back to my family love.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.