She only moans in response, her fingers grasping onto my shoulders as she rides me, turning me into a mess and unable to stop from sloppily attempting to thrust into her from below. Her head falls back, eyes shut as she focuses on the pleasure, my lips descending on her neck.

Before long, I pull away and flip us so that we're lying down, me on top. "Tell me," I order as she bites her lip defiantly. "Tell me..." I slowly push into her. "That I..." I pull back out, tortuously slow as she begins to writhe beneath me. "Am the only one," I order before plunging myself back inside and staying there, the feel of her throbbing around me almost making me cum right there and then.

"Zac," she moans, attempting to grind her hips against me. "You know!"

"Say it!" I grin, wiping her hair away from her face.

"It's only you," she confirms and with that I pull back out and continue to thrust, my lips attaching to hers in a deep, passionate kiss that I never want to leave.

She is mine, and I am hers.

*~*~*

"What the fuck is that?" I ask as I walk down the stairs of our home, Emilia slowly shutting the door, some paper in hand.

"Some guy dropped it off," she replies, her eyebrows furrowed as she reads. "The State are having a party next week to celebrate us married couples." She smirks, handing the paper to me.

"Are they taking the fucking piss?" I retort, eyes skimming over the words; 'celebrate these unions', 'populate England' and 'protect our heritage' all standing out.

"It's their way of reasserting their power." Emilia shrugs. "Proving that we are under their thumb."

"We're not under their thumb," I remind her, pulling her close as she smirks.

"Are you sure?" she asks, her hands trailing up my chest. "We're definitely playing the married couple."

"Because we have to," I retort defensively before I realise what I'm saying, her face immediately clouding over. Shit. "Em-"

"You're right," she replies quickly, her expression suddenly morphing into an emotionless mask. "We're have to go." She points to the paper in my hand as she pulls out of my arms.

"I know."

"Are we sure that they don't suspect us?" Emilia asks, biting on her lip worriedly.

"If they did, I think we'd know."

"That's true," she replies, nodding before we descend into an uncomfortable silence, my comments having clearly upset her.

"Do you want some lunch?" I ask, her eyebrows raising at my offer.

"Sure."

Walking off into the kitchen I hear her trail behind me but don't look back, instead reaching for the saucepan. "Pasta okay?" I ask.

"Always," she replies and I glance over to see her smile. "That's what you made the first time you cooked for me."

"There's not much other choice." I scoff. "But surely everyone loves pasta?"

"My dad used to make the most incredible spaghetti bolognese." She grins. "We always topped it with Parmesan!"

"Sounds amazing."

"My mum hated it." Emilia giggles. "She didn't like stringy pasta."

"Stringy pasta?" I smirk.

"Don't ask me! All pasta tastes the same!" she exclaims. "We had countless arguments over it."