1. Introduction

Namjoon is a dark creature. Feeding of of humans blood and finding pleasure in giving pain.

Sadly humans don't know about vampires, and so Namjoon must hide his shadow, letting it show only when its time to feed.

In that case he needs to find a pray and hunt it down. It takes him weeks, to find the right person to devour, few moments to feast and one stare to let them forgot abou him and his shadows.

Its my monday, the start of the week. I'm on my way to class, making my way through groups of people. Lots of them are sad that the weekend eneded, not me tough.

I never had problems with school. When you live for as long as me, you'll know more than you want. It can get really boring too, thats why I spend endless hours in library.

However right now, the fun beggins. I'm starting to pick my next pray.

End of the month is close and so is my growing hunger.

Who is it gonna be now? A small cute girl? No they squek way to much. Maybe some boy my human age? Nah their blood is full of hormones and I'm not a fan of that taste. Perhaps someone older tham me? But not too much, yeah I guess someone like that will be my next dinner.

As I finally arrive to class, leaving my toughts behind I sit at my usuall place.

I look around the class, waiting for someone to catch my attention.

I see my friend Yoongi making his way to me. He's a vampire as well. A little older than me. I guess you can say we are buddies since we know each other for some time.

"Hey Yoongs, over slept again?". I can see his bed hair, he doesn't really pays attention to his looks, well he already has a boyfriend so theres no point in that.

"Hey Joon, yeah Hobi and I missed the alarm". He says with his usuall tired voice.

Hobi is Yoongis partner and his living blood bag. He know about about us being vampires and took it really well acctually. Well you can say that the two of them are really in love and Hobi is a respectful human. Really lound too.

Yoongi on the other hand is one of the calmest creatures I ever met. Yeah they really suit each other.

And like that the class beggins.

Heyyy I hope you like the first chapter. It's more like a welcome to the story line. As well as I hope you'll enjoy my second fav ship Sope 😙. I may add some bonus chapters with them.

What ships from the maknae line would you like to see? I already have an idea but well we'll see 😳.

Oh and are the chapters long enough?

Sorry I have too many questions since this is my first BTS ff.
👁👄👁