I catch Mr Rao's eyes at the right moment, to see the glint of shock in his eyes. Businessmen don't lose control over emotion often, and that is why it's thrilling to watch them lose control. And to be the reason for their loss of control over emotion... ahhh, bliss.

Luis Pranché looks pleased with my direct negotiation. "Equity shareholders and voting rights, Ms Ravichander?"

I smile. "Can't drive a car without the body, can you?" I joke.

Luis Pranché looks slightly amused. "How much are we looking at?" Sahir Khan poses.

"Definitely not as much as the steel consists of a car," I assure him, before dropping the ball. "Twenty."

"Twenty?" he asks again.

"Twenty," I assure him with finality. There is absolutely no room for negotiation. "Sir, the steel and iron in a car consist of nearly sixty-five per cent, all I ask is for a twenty with voting rights."

I cross my legs under the table, and lean away from the table, I clasp my hands together and rest them on my thighs. "I will lay this out for you. Zélos is looking for an in on the automobile industry. Our steel is made in India. The reason for the joint-venture between the Khans and Pranché being; manufacturing cars in India.

"We are providing employment opportunities. It is not a secret that the labour in India is cheap. Cheap human capital, made in India steel. Definitely, steel that is made in India cuts down on your costs for import. Thereby, we are cutting down on costs for manufacturing cars. The result will be cars that are affordable and economical. Sales increased, revenue increased, profits increased, we are all happy," I end on a happy note.

Sahir Khan smirks. "Ms Ravichander, what about the twenty per cent we have to share with you?" he asks.

I smile. "Mr Khan, a small price to pay for happiness."

"Philosophical," Luis Pranché comments with a small laugh.

I shoot him a smile.

Sahir Khan and Luis Pranché exchange a look among themselves, before turning to me. "Looks like we have a deal." Luis Pranché says. Looks like they came on here, prepared to give me anything I ask for.

I smile, extending my hand to shake hands with Luis Pranché, while Karthik shakes hands with Sahir Khan. He clasps my hand in a firm handshake.

"I don't think I've been in a business meeting like this before," he says, withdrawing his hand.

I let out a chuckle, "You haven't been in a meeting with me before, have you?"

He laughs, before looking at me thoughtfully. "British accent," he remarks, with a questioning eyebrow raised.

"I had been staying in the UK for the last six years," I tell him, and toss a look at Mr Rao, who is now wearing a courtesy smile.

He nods. I turn to shake hands with Sahir Khan. "Oxford graduate, are you?" he asks as he shakes my hand.

"Yeah," I confirm.

He raises a single brow. "Impressive."

"You're an MIT graduate yourself, sir."

He chuckles, "You've done your research good, huh?"

I grin at him in response, and he nods, before a look of business takes over his face. "We will have the papers drawn up, and sent here."

I nod. "Looking forward to business with you," I smile.

"You too," he says back politely.

We see the men and their legal team to the left, and Karthik's PA leads them to the ground floor. Once they are out of site, Karthik shakes my hand. "Congratulations, Ms Ravichander."