Chapter 1: Kazuichi the Father

A large bell rang throughout the school.

It is 8pm! Time for another announcement!

Everyone sleepily headed towards the gym.

"A wheel? Is this 'Wheel of Fortune' or something?" Akane asked.

"Totally not!" Minakuma flipped onto the wheel, the spinner rapidly circling around the signs placed around it. "This is your motive to kill! I call it The Fountain of Youth!" Her voice echoed, a plant pot jiggling slowly.
"One lucky student will have to take care of 15 babies that will be chosen by the wheel!" Minakuma spun the wheel, the pointer stopping at Kazuichi.

"Kazuichi the father! You're the mighty dad to take care of 15 babies!"

"Me?! Alone?! Nooo!" Kazuichi sank to the floor.

"Fine, fine! I'll choose a girl to assist you." Minakuma spun the wheel, the pointer side stopping on Sonia's name.

Kazuichi gasped in awe. "Miss Sonia! We're going to be babysitting together!" He did a little dance.

Then everyone but Kazuichi and Sonia morphed into a baby.

Kyoko immediately waddled to a chlorinated room, with ropes and sponges laying everywhere.

And fell into the water.

"gbabauagabrabalaburb" Kyoko babbled as she flapped her arms.

"...twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, si—" Kazuichi pointed at air that was supposed to be Kyoko. "Where's Kyoko?"

Sonia tilted her head. "I believe... she went to the pool."

He gasped in horror. "The- th-the pool?" he stuttered, a shard of despair slowly forming.

"Yeah... I saw her crawl all the way over there."

Kazuichi immediately dashed towards the pool to find a drowning Kyoko.

"Hang on, Kyoko!" Kazuichi worriedly speed-walked over to the lifeguard seat and tossed a life ring towards Kyoko. She bopped the ring and waddled to the shallow end.

Fast clapping was head. It came from the other babies, who had been waddling along with Kazuichi.

"Ah, why don't they stay in my room while you do your own thing?" Sonia asked.

"No, no..." Kazuichi shook his head, carrying a baby Byakuya, who was clawing out of his arms frequently. "That would just be unfair. I'll do it with you."

"Seemp." said the baby Himiko. "See.... s..seee.... sahh... Seemp!"

"Ohh- Himiko's saying her first words!" Sonia knelt down in front of Himiko.

"Seeeeee-" Himiko's voice was drowned out by the bell.

"It is now 10pm, which means, your curfew has just begun! Please head towards your dorms or you'll receive a happy punishment! Happy killing!"

Toko made a face as Kazuichi picked her up. Makoto latched onto her head, and Hajime grabbed his leg tightly as if he was a monkey. "The rest of you, follow us."

Sonia and Kazuichi waddled over to their dorms and placed the babies on the bed. "I'll sleep on the floor. Night, everyone!"

The lamp turned off.