Chapter 1: Trigger Happy Havoc's Group

The students decided to split them up into groups.

Group 1 contained:
- Makoto
- Kyoko
- Fuyuhiko
- Hajime

Group 2 contained:
- Byakuya
- Toko
- Kazuichi
- Sonia

Group 3 contained:
- Akane
- Celeste
- Shuichi
- Yasuhiro

Group 4 contained:
- Aoi
- Ibuki
- Maki
- Himiko

"So... Now that we're in groups, why don't we decide a name, or something?" Kyoko asked.
"What about the Trigger Happy Havocs?" Hajime replied.
"That's fine with me. What about you, Makoto?" Kyoko nodded her head.
"I think it's okay."
Fuyuhiko was silent, but was slowly nodding his head.
"Hands in everyone!" Makoto placed his hand in the middle of the group. The others followed. "On three, we say 'Trigger Happy Havoc!'."
"One.. two... three!"
"Trigger Happy Havoc!"

Meanwhile, Group 2 was silent.
"The couple squad?" Kazuichi asked.
"No." Byakuya snarled, trying to push Toko off his arms.
"Why not 'Equality'? Since there's an equal amount of boys and girls here?"
Byakuya scoffed. "No."
Toko slowly nodded her head, while Kazuichi rapidly nodded.
"Hands in?" Sonia places her hand in the middle. Kazuichi—almost immediately—places his hand on top of Sonia's. Toko puts hers on top of Kazuichi's, and Byakuya grunted and was pretty much forced to put his hands on.
"On three, we say 'Equality'." Kazuichi told everyone, still internally dying.
"One... two... three!"
"Equality!"

Group 3 had some drama contained.
Celeste and Yasuhiro glared at each other as Akane angrily punched her own hand, hoping to intimidate them both.
Poor Shuichi just stood there. "Why don't we call ourselves Team Drama?"
Celeste and Yasuhiro nodded, their eyes still locked on each other.
"Sure, why not?" Akane said, angrily pulling away Celeste and Yasuhiro.
"Hand in?" Shuichi lent a hand. Celeste and Yasuhiro scoffed and put theirs on top of each other. Akane placed her hand on top.
"On three, we say Team Drama?" Yasuhiro asked.
Shuichi nodded. "One... two... three!"
"Team Drama!"

But Group 4....
"Friendly Females?" Aoi asked.
"Sure." Maki replied.
"Okay." Himiko answered.
Ibuki just placed her hand in the middle. The other girls followed.
"One... two... three!"
"Friendly Females!"
"Okay we're done, let's go find our dorms." Himiko replied.

The Trigger Happy Havocs were, for some reason, scouting the fridge.

"And why the heck are we scouting the fridge?" Fuyuhiko yelled, his face scrunched, being physically agitated.

"It was Hajime's idea. He thought there was a whole carton of orange juice in the fridge." Kyoko said, pointing to Hajime, who dug through the contents of the fridge.

"Juice juice juice juice..." Hajime muttered.

"There's no juice there. Just cartons of milk and... Cheesy Mondo Chips?" Makoto stared at the yellow chip bag in the fridge. "'Korekiyo Dip?' 'Fried Celeste Steak?' What are these?" Makoto dug out the chip bag, the container of green goo, and a frozen steak.

"Food..." Hajime said, his eyes still darting around the fridge.

"We need to explore, Hajime. We can't just stand here while you look for juice." Fuyuhiko crossed his arms impatiently.

"Got it!" Hajime proudly held a jug of orange juice.

Fuyuhiko hesitantly slapped it out of his hands, the jug breaking open and orange juice leaking.

Hajime curled into a ball. "Aww..."

Kyoko had to carry Hajime out of the fridge to start exploring.

"Let's see now... Infirmary, library— Byakuya?!" Makoto instantly stopped in front of the library where Equality hung around.
"Hajime!" Kazuichi hopped up and ran over to him. Sonia gracefully followed behind. "Who knew you enrolled here too?"

"Well... we were technically forced to. Did you search everywhere?" Hajime asked, doing that arm thing he did during his third Closing Argument.

"Yep! We did!" Kazuichi raised a fist in the air, with Sonia nodding every few seconds.

Then suddenly some sort of chime rang throughout the school.

Minakuma here! Iiiiit's Minakuma! It is officially 10pm! That means it's curfew! The dorms are right beside the library, which is beside the gym to your left! Haaaaappy killing!

The announcement cut short.

"Well I suppose, we must go to our dorms." Sonia replied. "Minakuma said the dorms were right beside the library, correct?"

"Yeah... so it's that way!" Kazuichi proudly pointed at the gym.

"No, it's that way, idiot." Fuyuhiko pointed to the right, walking that way with his back slumped and a disappointed Kazuichi following him.

As time passed, Friendly Females and Team Drama split up into their dorms, and met by the voices of awe when they have saw their dorm room, which matched their talent.

Hajime's was a simple room.

He looked up at the ceiling, imagining the stars glimmered instead of a bland, white roof.
He imagined that a shooting star would rush by, and he began to scrunch his fingers and mumble a wish.
Then he fell asleep.