The ARMYs at the end of the section lunged forward almost trampling the two of them, but that was not what they had done.

While Soo-Ah moved to a rather isolated corner, the waves of ARMYs slammed the 5'5 girl's ribs and stomach against the metal barrier, making the girl see stars for a few seconds.

Jin noticed her state and gestured for the ARMYs to move back while pointing at the girl. The security had sprung up to action. The crowd moved back allowing Mishil, who was almost dangling off the barrier, to finally breathe. Soo-Ah and some of the concerned ARMYs rush to her aid,

"Are you okay?" Soo-Ah asked, pulling her off the barriers. "Yeah." Mishil wheezed, her breaths coming in heavy pants.

One of the guards came around and checked her for any fatal injuries. Thankfully, there weren't any, but once the concert was over, Mishil felt like she had worked out for 3 hours straight. Her whole body felt heavy and worn out like she'd been dragging a ton of bricks up a very steep hill.

"What's the matter? You okay?" Soo-Ah asked, looking at Mishil's staggering form.
"Yeah! Just a little bit sore from being lunged around and slammed to a metal barrier." She answered, weakly smiling. "Well yeah! But look at the brighter side of it. The WWH Hyung noticed and saved your ribs from being cracked." Soo-Ah laughed, looking at Mishil.

"Well, he's the most caring one of them all. He cares for the ARMYs as he does for his members." Mishil said, her energy draining with each step she took.

"Wow! You're a hardcore Hyung line enthusiast, aren't you?" Soo-Ah asked, walking at a slower pace than usual since she noticed her best friend staggering and weakening with each step she took. "I'm an OT7 enthusiast. Not just a Hyung or Maknae line one." Mishil explained, her knees almost buckling. She thanked her stars when she saw Soo-Ah's dad just at the entrance.

"Says the biased one is from the Hyung line. But yeah! Sometimes, I feel like saluting the Hyung line. They're so caring and sweet towards the babies." Soo-Ah said, walking down the steps, while Mishil clung to the bannister with each descent. She almost tripped and fell face first, if not Soo-Ah was fast. "Whoa! Mishil! You okay?" Soo-Ah grabbed her shoulders and prevented her from falling.

"I have no idea. Honestly! I've been feeling like this ever since I got slammed forward. Don't worry. I'll be fine. Just a little bit dizzy and weak." Mishil explained, leaning onto Soo-Ah's shoulder. "Jesus Mishil! You're sweating all over. Are you sure you're okay?" Soo-Ah asked, feeling the damp skin under Mishil's sweatshirt.

"Yeah! Just take me home. I think I'll be fine after a good night's sleep." Mishil assured her friend. "Yeah, sure." Soo-Ah helped her into the car.

"Good work today boys! Let's keep this up." Manager Sejin praised as the boys changed out of their sweaty stage outfits."Thanks, Hyung," Jungkook said, smiling while pulling on a thin tee.

"Jin-ah, good work saving that girl. It could've been fatal if you hadn't noticed." Sejin looked at Jin. "I had to Hyung." Jin smiled, shrugging. "The security guard told me she got bruises all over her ribs, Good job Hyung!" Hoseok said, clapping.

Namjoon could only weakly slap his palms together. Sure performing a concert was draining but today, he was feeling exceptionally drained of energy. Even at the stage, he was feeling dizzy while his right hand felt numb and throbbing at the same time. He lifted the aching hand to check what exactly was wrong with it, but what he saw, made him lose his mind. He screamed out aloud while staring at his hand, startling the whole backstage crew.