Try to Save Lisanna

After two months on the island, Lucy was ready to head home. Using her Aquarius star dress, she walked across the water making it back to Hargeon in half a day. When she was back however she was exhausted, once back to normal and rested Lucy made her way back to the guild hall. Once back Natsu and Happy crashed into her causing her to tumble to the floor, laughing Lucy sat up and began to cough. It was a side effect of Magic Deficiency Syndrome, coughing Lucy sat up and smiled.

"It's been a while you two." She said with a smile.

"You ok Luce? You look pale." Natsu said resting his hand on her forehead.

The soft gesture sent small shockwaves through Lucy's body, and a flush to rise on her cheeks.

"You have a fever." Happy said resting his paw on her head.

"I'm just tired from the trip, I'll be ok in a day or so after some good rest." Lucy said with a smile as Natsu helped her up.

"Yeah but you should get that checked out, you won't be able to go on jobs while you're sick." Happy said while Natsu looked concerned.

"Tell you what, I'll go speak to Master Makarov about the job and then I'll head home for the night. I'll be much better tomorrow you'll see." Lucy said with her usual happy smile before making her way to Master Makarov's office.

After explaining her training to Master Makarov, Lucy began to feel exhausted. Noticing this Master Makarov jumped onto his desk and rested his hand on her forehead, concerned he looked at her.

"You're unwell Luce, did you come home due to being unwell?" He asked her.

"Kind of." Lucy admitted shyly. "I was training then started feeling strange, so I decided to come home."

"I think we should send you to Porlyusica, see if there's a tonic or something she can give you." Master Makarov said as there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Mirajane made her way in with a slip of paper in her hands, her long white hair tied in a pony tail atop her head. Lucy had to admit she found it weird to see this side of Mirajane, however knowing this Mirajane since she was six made it easier to deal with her. However Lucy's eyes widened when she noticed the red S-Class mark on the paper, then realising the date Lucy was stunned. This was the job that sent Lisanna to Edolas!

"Hey Master, someone just dropped this off. Can I take it, plus I want to take Elfman and Lisanna with me." Mirajane said passing him the paper.

"You want to take those two with you?" Master asked reading the paper.

"Yeah, Elfman has been saying that he wants to work on his magic a little more. And Lisanna needs more practice too." Mirajane said as Master Makarov approved the job.

"Very well, but if things get out of hand you send them away so you can deal with it." Master Makarov said to her as he passed her the paper.

"Can I come?" Lucy asked Mirajane. "I've been training for the past couple of months and want to see how strong I've gotten."

"I don't know Luce, you're unwell and need rest." Master Makarov said looking at the blonde.

"I'll see Porlyusica when I get back, please Master?" Lucy pleaded.

"If you're ok with this Mirajane." Master said looking at her.

"Sure, come on then Luce." Mirajane said as Lucy picked up her bag and followed her.

Following Mirajane the pair made their way to Elfman who was super excited about the job, then the trio made their way to Magnolia's South Gate Park where Cana said Lisanna, Natsu and Happy were. Lucy was familiar with the story, Natsu and Happy had argued and Lisanna was trying to help them solve it. With a bag draped over her shoulder Lucy smiled as Lisanna helped Natsu.