5.At least I have you.

A/N: QUICK NOTE THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE SENSITIVE TO SOME AUDIENCE FOR THIS CHAPTER TACKLES ON THE STRUGGLES OF HAVING ANXIETY ATTACK AND/OR PANIC ATTACKS. hope you enjoy the rest.♥️

Nathalie's POV
I was in a dark room, the only light I see is from the distance and every step I take to get there feels so heavy on my chest. And then my surrounding begins to light up and just like that, I see a woman leaving a baby in front of a doorstep. I feel so heavy and tired. I'm scared. I can't seem to keep a steady breath. I wanted to scream but every time I tried nothing comes out of my mouth, no words. Nothing. I felt like crying all I can do is cry. I was in my room re-reading the note that "my mother" left me there was another one but I feel so numb that I can even open it. My chest feels so heavy, so tight once again I tried to scream out for help but nothing but a low yelp comes out. I felt so vulnerable. It was hard. Then I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulders then someone shaking my body but I can't seem to wake myself up. But I tried but when I do open them I see Morgan "Bubbs, wake up, you're having an attack!" Morgan exclaims "MOM DAD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN" I hear her shout then I hear my parents' footsteps go into my room "Bubbs open your eyes, mommy's got you," Mom says as she holds me I open my eyes "shh baby it's alright, mommy's got you," she says in a soothing voice "deep breaths," she says I do as she says. I take.a deep breath. I feel my chest isn't as tight as earlier. "can you call Josh?" I whisper, mom quickly urged Morgan to call Josh "hey bubb, it's alright we're here we'll never leave you ok?" he says I nod I feel slightly better but the feeling is still there. "can you give me my phone?" I ask, Josh then nods and hands me my phone I quickly dial Matt's number. and on the second ring, Matt picks up. (Matthew-Bold, Nathalie-Italics)
"Nat? Hey, what's up? Anything wrong?"Matt asks worry evident in his voice "Panic attack." I simply reply "Talk to me Nat, I'm here." Matt says "Letter, Mother, Can't breathe." I say "Want me to come over?" He asks I look at my dad and brother for permission they simply nod "Please." I plea. "I'll be up, ok?" he states as he turns.the phone call off. "may I be alone?" I ask they all nod and leave my room. I tried to breathe deeply but it doesn't seem to be working for me I feel hot tears spill on my face then I hear my door open I look up and see Matt with worry written all over his face. He quickly holds me in his arms "Nat, can you tell me about the dream?" he asks as he pushes my hair out of my face "I saw her leave me." I whisper ready to break down he quickly notices and grabs the box of tissues on my nightstand and wipes my tears then he holds my face and rests his forehead in my forehead "hey we're all here for you, your family, I'm here for you ok Nathalie?" he says I nod as the tears stop "now let's get you to bed, " he tells me "can you stay with me?" I ask he was hesitant at first "they won't kill you." I tell him he nods and gets in my bed with me I cuddle close to him "thanks, Matt." I tell him as I feel myself falling asleep "Goodnight babe, I love you." I say as I drift of to sleep "I love you too" he whispers and kissed my head we both fall asleep in each other's arms.