2.Moving In.

Nathalie's POV.

*February 21 2020

We're all packed up and ready to head to New York where a new adventure begins for me and Josh as we will be living near our brother and his family. With Josh still going to NYU and me being in high school we're gonna be a bit busy. We were saying our goodbyes to Mr. Feeny and his wife and our parents along with my friends from my old school John Adams High. "I'm gonna miss you guys." I hug my parents "Goodbye darling. Promise to call us everyday? Ok?" Mom tells me "of course I will. I'll even update you on about my hunt." I tell her "I love you guys" I tell my parents "We love you to bubb" dad tells me. Bubb was the nick name Josh gave me when I was just starting to talk apparently my first words we bubby so now every one calls me bubby well except for Mr. Feeny; we all pull away from the hug I walk out in the backyard "hey Mr.Feeny, thanks for all the advice all these years. I couldn't get through life with out you, I guess. So thank you and goodbye?" I tell him "there is no such thing as goodbyes Ms.Matthews we shall think of this as see you later because I will always be here with your parents" he tells me then I hug him "I'll miss you Mr. Feeny." I tell him "I'll miss you too Ms.Matthews, and good luck in finding who you are in New York" he tells me as he hugs me. We both head inside "so this is it. We're going to New York." I tell them "we'll always be right here." My dad tells us "We know and we also know you'll call us everyday to check on us" Josh says. We all hug and a few seconds we pull apart "we'll be going now. Bye Mom,Dad,Mr.Feeny." Josh says as I wave at them. We get in the car and Josh looks over me " ready to start your adventure?" He ask "Yes,yes I am" I reply "alrighty let's go then!" He days as he puts the car into drive and the whole way there we sing along Shawn Mendes and One Direction.
*3 Hours later
We're almost at the apartment building and it was my turn to drive and as I was driving I see Riley and Maya and their group of friends walking so I stop the car at the curb and honk my horn at them "hey guys get in I'll drive you home." The Six friends get in the back seat and Riley introduces me to her friends "Aunt Nat this is Farkle,Lucas,Zay,and Smackle" she introduces each one as she points at them "I look back at them "Hi,I'm Nathalie Matthews. Riley's youngest aunt" I tell them "How old are you?" Asked Farkle "well I'm a little over 17 I turn 18 in a few weeks" I tell him "So you're a senior?" Asked Lucas "Yes,Cowboy" I tell him as I pull up in the parking spot in our new apartment building. I put the car in park and we hop out the car and trap our luggage. Since the apartment was bought early we already have furniture. We drag our luggage trough the parking lot to the elevator at first we stop by Cory and Topanga's place. Riley opens the door and we were greeted by Topanga who was already cooking dinner for the family "Hi Pangers." Josh and I say in unison "Hey guys, already checked the apartment out?" She asks as she hugs us "not yet we decided we could stop by to you know say hi" I tell her "Dinner is at 7. Ok?" Pangers tells Josh and I "ok Pangers, I think Bubb and I should go and get settled in and we'll go down here" Josh says to Topanga. We head out to go to the apartment above Cory's and when we step in when I see the inside of the apartment and it was breath taking it was a modern black and white interior.

* HOUSE TOUR*