3.Dinner Party.

Nathalie's POV
As I was cleaning up my bedroom   I found a shoebox under my bed and when I opened it it said "open when Penelope's 18" in cursive handwriting I was just about to open the envelope when a knock at my door interrupted it. I quickly hide the note in the box and push it under my bed, I quickly open the door. "Hey Bubb, I'm going out on a date with Maya need anything while we're out?" He asks "Uhm, Potatoes? For the dinner, we're having mashed potatoes and homemade gravy and some other stuff." I tell him "ok! Don't wait up on me" he replied as he gets out of the house, I was just about to go back to my room when the doorbell rung I roll my eyes thinking it was Josh who left his keys or wallet again but to my surprise, it was one of Josh's friends who I extremely have a crush on. "Matt, what are you doing here?" I ask him as I open the door for him "well I was just about to go home but I wanted to see Josh talk about finals but it's clear that he's not here so where is your brother?" He says "Uhm..on a date, with you know Maya," I tell him shyly "well maybe I should get going." He tells me "Uhm..wait! Matt, we're having this housewarming dinner party this Saturday, and friends and family are invited so yeah..will you go?" I ask "Sure, what time does it start?" He asks "around 7" I reply "I'll be there little Matthews," he says as he messes up my hair "Okay, Stop!! You're ruining my hair" I tell him yet he doesn't and he begins tickling me. "Matthew Lee! Stop" I say in between laughter "not until you tell me that "Mathew Lee Espinosa is sooo hot and he is the best best friend ever!" He says "NEVER!" I exclaim "Well ok," he says as he tickles me harder "ok! Ok!" I say as I realize we were no both on the floor with Matt on top of me "Matthew Lee Espinosa is soooo hot and is the best best friend ever!" I exclaim then he stops tickling me and he stood up first and he offers his hand to me I took and as I pull myself up I crash into Matt's chest and I look up into his eyes "I found something." I whisper "what?" He asks confused with the words that came out of my mouth "follow me to my room" I say and go up to my room making sure he was following me "I found a box under my bed." I tell him and he says "Ok. What's in the box?" He asks "I don't know yet all I know is there's a note in it and it said open when Penelope's 18," I tell him "what if I don't like what I read? What if I find out who I really am?.Matt, I'm scared." I tell him "Well don't be. I'm here with you every step of the way. I'll always be here for you. Nathalie Penelope Matthews. I like you." He tells me "Y-you like me?" I stutter "Yes. I always did I was just scared that you're going to reject me or worse your brothers might kill me." He replies and that very moment I hug him tight "I like you too." I tell him and then he lifts my chin up and slowly starts leaning in and I started leaning in and then the front door opened. We both quickly pull apart and look at each other " we should uh..see who was that." I tell him he nods but before I went out he quickly kisses my lips "Nat will you go on a date with me?" He asks "Yes. I would love to." I smile at him "Aunt Nathalie! Where are you?!" Riley yells throughout the apartment I walk in the living area of the apartment "yes Riles?" I ask her "Nothing really I just wanna hang out with my aunt" she replies and then Matt walks in the living room taking Riley off guard "AUNT NATHALIE YOU HAVE A GUY OVER?!" She exclaims throughout the apartment I quickly cover her mouth "Riley this is Matthew my best friend he also studies in NYU with my brother." I tell her and she nods "ok now I'm gonna tell you something you must promise me to never yell or else Matthew won't be able to make it for our date." I tell her "Matthew asked me out on a date." I tell her and then I remove my hands from her mouth and she smiles really wide "alright say yay" I tell her and "YAYYYYYYYY" she exclaims "are you sure you wanna date me?" I ask Matthew "Yes. I'm a 100% sure even if it kills me" he replied "awwwwwwww" Riley interrupts as I was just about to speak "Ok Matthew let's see if you're up to the challenge!" I tell him "It's fine your family loves me more than they love you," he says in a joking manner "hahaha well my niece can surely prove that my family loves me more than you," I tell him "Riles who do you think our family likes more me or him?" I ask my niece "Uhm I don't know?" "You?" She points to me "HA!" I exclaim and Matt playfully pouts "Riley please don't tell anyone that we're going on a date at least until we go on the date please Riles" I beg "Ok I'll cover for you as long as you cover for me when I go out with Lucas," she says "Deal." I tell her "well can you tell me the reason why you're here?" I ask  her "Dad sent me up here to check up on you, I'll just tell him you're fine" she replies "Thank you!" I exclaim and hug her "well I better get going," she tells me and leaves to go down at her own apartment "Well I should get going, Uhm do I need to bring anything for the dinner?" He asked "whatever you want," I tell him "ok" he replied and he kissed me on the lips and I was shocked but I kissed back when we pull away we both stare deeply into each other's eyes "see you on Sunday ok?" He asks me "ok, sees you," I tell him and hug him "get home safe, ok?" I tell him "I will" as he hugs back and kisses the top of my head. We let go of each other and I lead him out the door and when he was in the elevator I closed the door and walk in my room and I see my phone lighting up with a message from Matt.
M-Matthew
N-Nathalie
M: See you this Saturday with your fam♥️ and miss you already.
N: Okie!! and miss you 2♥️
I smile at the message and looked back at the box and look at the letter. I pick it up "I'm gonna open this when I'm ready." I tell to myself and place it back in the box and go out trough my bay window and go down to Riley's "Hey Riles I just wanna hang out" I tell her as I go inside and I see my niece in her bed with  Lucas and they're making out. "RILEY ELIZABETH MATTHEWS!" I scold whisper loudly and she looks at me in fear "You get out now. Before my brother sees you and gets crazy." I tell Lucas he quickly gets out of the room through the bay window "Riley. What the hell was that?" I ask "well mom and dad were out." She tries to reason "Riley I promised you I will cover for you but Riley comes on making out with your boyfriend alone in your house I get it you're 18 but Riles your Dad is gonna kill that poor boy." I tell her "I know. Ugh, why does dad have to be so overprotective?"
She asks me "Well Riles. Matthews men are kinda overprotective with their girls." I tell her. "I'll leave you alone but Riley. Please don't do that again." I tell her "I won't" she replies "don't do stuff if you're not ready," I tell her "I won't, Thanks Aunt Nat," she tells me "No problem" I reply "Wait, Aunt Nat!" She says "yes?" I ask "Thanks for caring," She tells me I nod as I leave through her window and climb into my window as soon I get in i here the front door open and I rush into the living room and see Josh with a big smile on his face "So how's the date?" I ask him "It's hahaha great! She's so amazing!" He gushes over Maya. And we spend the whole night talking about their date.

*Skip Until Saturday*
Josh's POV
We were getting ready for the dinner party and let me tell you this Nathalie's Freaking out with the food and the decor. And Topanga, Riley, and Maya are trying to help my little sister. "Alright honey we're done!" Topanga exclaims "Thank you so much Topanga!" My little sister exclaims as she hugs our sister in law. The thing is that our family doesn't treat Nathalie any differently like Mom has given birth to her and I know that she is very thankful for all everyone in our family for accepting her and loving her. "Hey, Josh can you get the drinks downstairs? And if it's not enough take Cory with you and buy some more ok?" Topanga orders me "Sure Pangers" I replied I quickly hug my girlfriend goodbye and went down to Cory and Topanga's Apartment to get the drinks.

Nathalie's POV
We were done setting up for the dinner Topanga and Riley are already downstairs to get ready for tonight as I was just about to go get ready the doorbell rang and I quickly open it revealing my parents as Mr. and Mrs. Feeny "Mom, Dad! Me and Mrs.Feeny how nice of you to join us!" I welcome them inside "well get comfy I'm sure Josh ad the others will be up here in a few minutes and you can go explore the place if you want, I'll just be getting ready." I tell them as I leave the room I quickly slip on my dress and I went down to the living area.

As guest started piling in I see my niece's friends and some of Josh friends but I don't see Matthew anywhere as I was about to go in the dining area I hear the doorbell ring and I was about to run to the door but Dad beat me to it and when he ope...

As guest started piling in I see my niece's friends and some of Josh friends but I don't see Matthew anywhere as I was about to go in the dining area I hear the doorbell ring and I was about to run to the door but Dad beat me to it and when he opened the door I see Matthew holding a pot, on the other hand, a bouquet of flowers on the other "Matthew! Just in time, we were about to it!" dad exclaims "Yeah sorry about that I was busy cooking this" he hands me the pot and I quickly recognize the food it was his favorite food his mom's soup which she passed down to him "and flowers for you" he hands me the flowers "Thanks Matt" I tell him trying to keep my cool "Alright everybody is here! Let's eat!" I announce we all pile in the dining room table and like our plates with food, and as we eat we exchange conversation.

After Dinner
Mom and Morgan insisted that they were gonna be the ones to clean up so I was in the living room with my family and friends "Uhm Mr.Matthews may I have a word with you" Matt says to my dad nods and Matt leads him to the other room I follow them and hide behind the door "Mr.Matthews I am asking for your permission to allow me to date your daughter." Matt says to dad "who? Morgan? hate to break it to you bud but you're not her type" dad says "no sir its Nathalie who I'm talking about." Matt tells my father "well Matthew, You're a good kid and I trust you so yes I give you my blessing to have a relationship with my daughter." Dad tells him "but if you hurt her you'll be answering to me and her three brothers you get that Matt?" Dad says to Matthew "Yes Mr.Matthews" Matthew answers and with that, they went back in the room "so what did you guys talk about?" I ask them acting as if I didn't hear the conversation. "Nathalie, "  Matthew says "Yes?" I ask "would you do me the honors of going out on a date with me tomorrow?" he asks "Yes Matt!" I exclaim hugging him. Once we pull apart my family started talking to each other and the whole night was amazing!