Chapter 2

Blueberry gulped with a growing smile and Mikaela just giggled at his precious reaction.
"I BET THEY ARE SAYING GOOD THINGS!"  Blue reassured the group.  Red and Sci still just wanted to know what these Swapshits meant to Mikaela.

"You're quite sure of yourself about that..."  Red grumbled, looking back over to the Payruses who were watching the group of shorter skeletons.  Mikaela leaned against the Blueberry, arm on his shoulder, as she looked between the two groups.  Sci fidgeted awkwardly and took another sip of his eggnog.  Mikaela and Blue shared a look, then went back to looking at the groups.

"S-SO!  ARE YOU HAVING FUN AT THIS CRAZY PARTY?!"  Blue questioned them.

"It's enjoyable!"  Mikaela giggled cheekily.

"Fun?   Whatever.  Nerd and Human and I have been talking a bit."  Red shrugged, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"HUh..?  S-So...you're not having fun?"  Blue's voice quietened.  Mikaela had never heard her blueberry boi this quiet and upset before, so whilst Red talked, she hugged her blueberry close and glared at Red.

"Listen, friend, I don't know how your world works, but in mine we TOLERATE each other.  We don't play house like the rest of ya."  Red growled.  Sci awkwardly sipped his eggnog and avoided all eye contact.

"Wait...so...you're all alone?  W-Without any friends?"  Mikaela gasped gently.

"That pretty much sums it up, sweetheart, ya."  Red nodded in response.  Mikaela smiled gently and wrapped an arm around Blue's shoulders.  They nodded to each other and looked back at a slightly uncertain looking Red.

"THEN WE CAN BE YOUR FRIENDS!"
"Then we'll be your friends!"  Blue and Mikaela grinned.

"W-What!?"  Red furrowed his eyebrows.  Why on Earth would a human ever want to be his friend?  And why this Swapshit?

"I-I'll be your friend too!"  Sci raised his hand.  Blue and Mikaela raised their hands above their heads too.

"THEN IT'S SETTLED!"  Blue cheered excitedly.  "WE'RE ALL FRIENDS!"  Red awkwardly blushed a light coat of red across his cheeks.

"WAIT--HANG ON!  I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS!"  Red screeched annoyedly--a deep blush now blossoming across his face.  The group around him just laughed, clearly enjoying themselves.

*CONGRATULATIONS!  YOU FOUND A RARE NOTE!
It's hard to make Mikaela blush unless you know exactly what will make her blush!*

Meanwhile, whilst the group was laughing, we caught a glimpse of Gaster listening in on the two Papyrus opposites.  Edge and Stretch.

"Honestly, it seems like your brother's having a good time."  Stretch lazily grinned, his hands in his hoodie.

"BAH!  HARDLY!  JUST LOOK AT HIM...WAIT...IS HE BLUSHING?"  The group of two plus Gaster watched Mikaela, Blue and Sci hold hands and skip around Red in a happy circle like Ring a Round the Rosie.  They were all laughing about something similar to:

"WE'RE FRIENDS!"

and 

"Yippee!"

The excitement and chattering continued until Papyrus and Sans came out of the kitchen holding a pot of spaghetti.  Everyone sat at the table and the chattering continued a little.  Mikaela decided to sit between Blue and Sc, in front of Papyrus and Stretch.  To her left at the end of the table just next to Sci was Sans and beside Stretch was Edge.  Beside Blue was Red and beside him was Geno.  They had decided to not wait for the others.  Mikaela reassured them that her AU wouldn't enjoy eating away from home.  She lied and said it made them feel extremely awkward.