Chapter 13

"Close your eyes."

"Okay."

Felix giggled as his body squealed a little since he could not wait to find out what has been prepared by the older.

"Don't expect too much." Jisung reminded him, kissing the younger's nape lightly before opening the door and guiding him inside. "Now, you can open it."

The freckled boy slowly flutter-opened his right eye first, peeking what was in front of him in case the older decided to pull a prank on him. He felt stupid for even assuming such possibility though, since what the squirrel like boy had done to the vacant room was admiringly beautiful and romantic. Not to mention he was also standing right in front the younger with a guitar in hand, looking incredibly stunning.

"It's just me, gonna sing something for you, then have a classic movie night with you. I hope you like it." Jisung announced then took a seat on a chair with his guitar rested on his lap.

The lilac boy clapped his hands in excitement as he took a seat on the carpet. His eyes never once left the squirrel like boy. If anything, they were sparkling in adoration.

Jisung cleared his throat before he finally started to sing. It was the song from the other day; the one that he used as his phone ringtone. The melody was undeniably soothing despite the sad lyrics and Jisung performed it really well, without any single flaw if he must say.

After leaning the guitar onto the wall behind him, the older yelped when the lilac boy suddenly threw himself at him. Thankfully, Jisung could still hold them up despite the abrupt action.

"Your voice is really beautiful, Sungie."

Jisung thanked him then protectively embraced the freckled boy, smiling gratefully as he could finally show his affection without any restraint. "I actually made a plan to confess to you yesterday."

Felix moved back, but still hooked his hands behind the older's neck. His lips turned downward and eyes glistened with guilt as he stared at the squirrel like boy. "I'm sorry."

The older shushed him when teardrops began to roll down the lilac boy's cheeks. "Don't cry. I'd probably do the same if I were in your situation, Lixie." He paused to kiss the younger. "So, will you be mine?"

"I will!" He enthusiastically responded then pecked the older's lips once again before pulling him down to take a seat on the ivory wool carpet. His smile was still plastered on his lips as he averted his eyes to observe the room.

There were two small coffee tables near the carpet and various snacks and beverages were placed on top of it. Four throw pillows were behind them and two thick white blankets were put near their feet. In front of him, a white square fabric was hung on the wall with some LED string lights attached on it, surrounding each side of the fabric.

He never once came to this room since he moved here. It was rather small compared to the other rooms in their apartment and was used as the storage room. But two large picture windows successfully made the room look bigger. Not to mention the windows also offered city light as the view.

"This room looks pretty, Sungie. Why no one takes this room?"

"The size obviously and we need a room to put that big ass cupboard." He said while pointing at the right side. "And some other stuffs we don't know why we buy it so our room can at least look decent."

Felix laughed. "So those shoe boxes and some drawers outside the room used to be here?"

Jisung nodded. "Took time to make this room neat and clean."

"You must be so tired." The younger cooed, then rubbed his nose onto the older's, eliciting giggle.

"Pick whatever you want to eat, I'll prepare the movie." Jisung instructed before operating the video projector.

Minutes later, both of them has shifted their attention fully on the movie. Some comments left Jisung's mouth every once in a while, making the younger who barely left any reaction laugh over his lover's quirk. Somewhere along the movie, Jisung pulled his lover down onto the soft carpet, making him lie down close to him and basically cuddling each other.

"Being like this... I really love it." The lilac boy said as he got rid of the throw pillow. Don't get him wrong, he did like it, but he preferred his lover's muscular arm as the pillow instead.

Jisung chuckled. "Comfy?"

"Totally. Flex it please~" He cutely asked and the older just did what the younger requested him to do, making him gasp in awe.

"I don't want to get up." Felix admitted as he snuggled closer to the squirrel like boy. The carpet might be not as comfortable as their bed, but the warmth radiated from his lover slowly made him feel sleepy.

"Just sleep. I'll carry you there later."

"Okay. Thank you for today, Sungie. I mean it when I said I love it."

The older let out a hum. "Goodnight, baby."

-

A/n I decided to make the epilogue as chapter 14 as well as the ending...you know the reason why ig 🐿️😋

I'm half asleep when I proofread this... I'm sorry in advance if there are mistakes hehehe

 I'm sorry in advance if there are mistakes hehehe