Chapter 9

"Jisung locks his door." Chan stated, making Minho groan.

"Don't you have a spare key?"

"Looks like you finally get caught in the act, huh?" Changbin interrupted as he took a seat, joining Chan and Minho in the living room.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked, purely confused.

"No idea... But Mr. Cheater here can explain it to you I guess."

After telling the truth, Minho almost got some punch from Chan. Thankfully, Changbin was there to hold him back.

>~<

About twenty minutes ago, Jisung suddenly barged into the room. He looked sad and angry at the same time, but he still threw a small smile to Felix.

"I'm gonna sleep now."

It was still 8 PM at that time, the younger concluded that something must be gone wrong since Jisung usually slept at 11 PM. The lilac boy then decided to leave the room, thinking that the older might want to have some times to be alone.

But after spending around fifteen minutes in the living room, Felix decided to make some hot chocolate for the squirrel like boy, hoping it would make him feel better, even if it was just a tad bit.

"Sungie?" He called in a small voice, checking on him in case he has already slept. "I made you this." He added once he saw the older opened his eyes.

Jisung got up and took the warm mug. He inhaled the scent before gulping it down slowly. After emptying the mug, he then placed it onto the night stand.

"Your phone has been ringing. You don't want to accept it?"

"No, I like the ringtone." He replied, purposely changing the topic, and the younger took the sign so he did not ask further.

"I like it too."

"You do?" He grinned proudly. "I made it."

Jisung had a habit to randomly sing, oftentimes, so the freckled boy could easily recognize his voice. But to know that the older could make such a good, ear catching song never failed to surprise him.

"Can you sing it for me later?"

"Of course. I'll bring my guitar in Chan hyung's room later and play it to you."

The sound of the door bell successfully halted their conversation. Not only that, the air became tensed all of sudden.

For a minute or two, they did not talk, until the older decided to speak. "Can you lock the door for me, Lixie?"

The younger nodded then made his way toward the door. "Should I leave you alone?"

"Please don't."

"Okay."

Both of them jolted at the sudden knock on their door exactly right after the freckled boy locked it.

"Sungie?" Chan called. "Minho is downstairs."

"Can you please kick his ass for me, hyung?!" He yelled.

Chan softly sighed then twisted the doorknob but it refused to open. "Remember when I say we need to talk things out when there's some disagreement? Do. it. now."

"I don't think I need to do that shit for this one!"

Another sigh left Chan's mouth, but before he let out any words, the youngest among the three beat him to it. "Just listen to Jisung for now, Channie."

It took several seconds until the oldest eventually replied with "okay, but you need to explain later" and left them.

"Thank you, Lixie."