Chapter 4

Jisung was on his way to his apartment. He lived there with Chan and Changbin. Both of them were college students.

They knew each other through their interest in producing music and actually almost got separated when Jisung's parents asked him to go back to Malaysia. But thankfully, since his mother trusted Chan that much, she allowed him to stay in South Korea to continue his study.

However, since his parents did not trust Jisung enough to live alone, he asked the oldest among the three whether or not his little baby could also live under the same roof as them.

The college boys who have been living together since high school, of course, did not mind. The apartment had three bedrooms after all. Besides, they were like real brothers.

"I know this is so sudden, Jisung. But since your room is the largest, can you share it with someone? At least try to live with him for a couple of months?"

The squirrel like boy blankly stared at the older. His poor brain apparently needed some times to process the words. Then, once he comprehended them, he whined like a baby.

"But, hyung~ you know how awkward I can be with someone new."

"I'm sure you guys will get along with each other before you know it, yeah? He's my cousin from Australia and just moved here this year. He's a lovely boy I promise."

He huffed. "Fine. When will he come?"

"Well... he's already in your room... packing his stuffs." Chan answered awkwardly, earning an even louder whine.

About ten minutes later, Jisung finally dared himself to meet his new roommate. Along the way there, he hoped that the person would really be as lovely as what Chan had described.

But what he found there was definitely more than just lovely.

-

A/n Jisung in black t-shirt 🥺🥰