Chapter 26: The Fire Revival!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
"Crap! Broken! Destroyed! The unbreakable wall of Fist of Justice has just been bleached!" The reporter shouts in shock.

Mark just looks at the ball with a look of disbelief in his eyes.

The three managers were feeling the same. Raimon Eleven were all feeling uneasy about this.

As for Saki, she still stares at the ground with disbelief wide eyes. 'It can't be, can it!' She thought as she remember a voice in her head just now.

(Fweeeeet!)

Saki comes back to reality when she heard the whistle blow. She slowly looks up at the referee. It was the end of the first half.

"That's the end of the first half. What a psychological devastating blow to the Raimon!" The reporter shouts as all the Raimon wakes to their resting spot.

Saki stands up from her position and walks to her teammates are. She was deep in thought. However, coach Lina blocks her path. Since she was not looking where she was going, she bumps into her.

Saki looks up to see her coach frowning at her. She felt uneasy about this and takes a step back. "Why didn't you tell me that you have been practicing all night? Don't you know that you're my responsibility?" Coach Lina sounds pissed.

The Raimon team all look at her in surprise.

"You mean to say she was practicing all night without a rest?" Mark said looking bewild.

Saki looks down feeling awkward. She has nothing to say in that.

"Yes. All for the sake of improving her new Hissatsu tactics." Coach Lina answers for him.

Now they all looked at her.

"Saki, we all know how much you love practicing but you have to know to rest your body as well," Jude said in a scolding manner with a concerned look on his face. She did not say anything back.

"I'm taking you out of this match. You need to rest." Coach Lina said with a stern look and everyone agrees with her.

Saki's eyes widen when she heard this and looks up so fast that everyone thought she might break her neck. "No!" She said with a pleading look in her eyes. "I can still go on. I can't afford to stop here." She clenched her fists as she looks down on the ground.

Coach Lina frowns. "No. I can't accept it. William will take your place in the second half-" she pauses when Saki suddenly bows her head.

"Please!" Saki said suddenly making everyone surprise. They have never seen her beg or plead before. "Let me play. If I don't then..." She clenched her eyes shut. "Shurayuki..."

"No. I can not accept your request." Coach Lina said ignoring her plea. 'Shurayuki? What about her?' She thought confused.

"I think I just heard Shurayuki's voice." Saki finally said making everyone surprised even Shawn.

"Whaaaat!!?"

"So..." She looks up at her with determined eyes. "I think I can free her from her captive if I continue this. So please!" She bows again. "Let me continue playing! I promise I will do my best." She requests her once again.

Coach Lina scowls looking in deep thought before she speaks. "Did you make up your mind? Do you really want her back?" Coach Lina asks her. "If she's back then she will replace you. Do you feel like it?"