Chapter 20: The Captain's Trial! Saki's Training!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________

The ball rolls off as the Raimon team hears the biggest news that shook them all to the core

"Your kidding..." Jack/Kabeyama said unable to believe his ears. "Nathan/Kazemaru is quitting the team?" He cried out in surprise.

"I don't just believe it..." Silvia/Aki looks shocked by the news. "How can he leave Inazuma caravan now?"

The Raimon team gets distressed over the news.

"What's wrong with you Nathan/Kazemaru?" Tod/Tachimukai tries to hold himself back from crying.

"Is it true coach? Is it true?" Jude/Kidou asked as he try to hear what he heard it is correct.

"Yes. He went back to Tokyo last night." Coach Lina/Kira replied.

"Why didn't you try to stop him?! We came so far together! You could have at least tried to stop him, couldn't you?" Silvia/Aki tries to argue with her.

"There's no point in trying to reason with someone who lost the will to play soccer." She replies.

"Huh?" Silvia/Aki was confused.

"The sole purpose of this team's existence is to take down Alien Academy. But if you don't have the desire to fight them then you shouldn't be on the team." Coach Lina/Kira makes it clear for them.

"Yea. Whatever you say, coach." Bobby/Domon mocks. "You'll do anything to win. You knew all about Shawn's/Shirou's split personality and Saki's spirits! And you still force them to play and look what you got them? Anything you interested in is yourself!" Bobby/Domon said angrily with great mistrust in her.

"You all need to start practicing. You need to think of a way to deal with the empty position." Coach Lina/Kira said as she turn and leaves.

"Yeah right, whatever your majesty." Bobby/Domon mocks her behinds her back.

"This is crazy! How can this be happening guys?!!" Jack/Kabeyama said getting over tense by the situation.

Silvia/Aki looks at coach Lina's/Kira's retreating in worry for some time before she made up her mind. She looks determinedly and turns to the team. "I'm not worried. I'm sure Nathan/Kazemaru mind will change and come back to us."

"I agree with Silvia/Aki." Celia/Haruna said.

Jude/Kidou nods before he starts moving.

"You too?" Bobby/Domon asked.

"Where are you going?" Celia/Haruna asked in worry.

Jude/Kidou stops before replying. "We need to start practicing, don't we?" He asked.