Chapter 19: Size Make Earthquake!

"Normal talk"
'Normal thinking'
"Voice talk"
"Hissatsu tactics"

English name/Japanese name

I don't own any of the pictures used here. The credit goes to their rightful owner.
______________________________________________________________
"Xavier/Kiyama? No way... You're an alien?" Mark/Endou seems to be in a bit of a shock to see his friend turn out to be an alien.

"Yes. It does not matter. Time to play Earthlings." Xavier/Kiyama said with a smirk.

Mark/Endou grits his teeth in anger after he found out about this. All of his team was a bit on edge and tense at the same time.

"What the heck is going on here?" Bobby/Domon was confused at this point. "Why is Mark's/Endou's friend someone from Alien Academy?"

"I don't understand." Darren/Tachimukai looks as confused as he was.

Shawn/Shirou looks weary of them.

"There are more of them I see." Shurayuki sounds pissed off. "But it does not matter. As long as I defeat them." She said smugly.

"Shurayuki, don't forget that overestimating an opponent your facing in the field is the biggest downfall of a player. And they don't seem like the rest of the soccer players we ever played before from Alien Academy." Hikaru sounds cautious and varies of them. "Be careful you two."

'Ok, Hikaru-nii. I kinda had a bad vibe about this match somehow.' Saki said looking at them with calculating eyes. 'As a defender, it's my job to know my opponent's strength and weakness. I just hope I don't end up making a mistake.' She said getting serious.

"Leave it to me. You just need to get the ball to me and I'll do the rest." Shurayuki said with confidence.

Both her siblings could not say anything to her at this point. It's useless to argue with her once she made up her mind. She's always stubborn like that.

"Seems like he is taken in by that boy." William/Megane said in a thinking pose as he watched them closely.

"What do you mean, Willy/Megane?" Celia/Haruna asked confused.

"It means Mark/Endou got deceived by the one who calls himself Xavier/Kiyama," Saki explains.

"Hey! I was going to explain it to her!" William/Megane shouts at her but she ignored him as her focus was all directed at the group who appeared before them. "Anyway, he pretended to be friends with him so he can maximize the shoot barrier for Mark/Endou on game day."

Darren/Tachimukai quickly goes to him looking suspicious. "And how on earth did you know that?" He asked.

"Because I train myself to think like an alien." He replies.

"Your wrong." Xavier/Kiyama interrupts him getting everyone's attention. "All I want is to play soccer with you guys and that's it." He has a genuine smile on his face. "I have seen how all of you play and I like it."

'He does not seem like he's lying either.' Saki thought getting confused.

"I don't know guys. I don't think we should do this without permission from above." Hunt Mercer the fat guy in a group said getting concerned overplaying the match without getting any permission from their leader.

"Xene/Gran gets what he wants. It's simple as that." Gail Baker the guy with a long face and pointy yellow eyes said as if it does not matter what Xene/Gran do and it will be okay with the above.

Mark/Endou looks alarmed by the name. "Who's Xene/Gran?" Before he frowns when he realized it. "Oh right. I guess that's your real name."

Coach Lina/Kira just stare at Xene/Gran getting worried over something.