eight : give 'em a show

Siara

I wanted to go back to bed.

But a certain white haired girl had different plans. So, on a Saturday morning, I was woken up by her barging into my room, throwing a pillow to wake me up and disappearing into my closet.Even through all this, I couldn't help but think how things have changed.

It has been a little over two months  since I came to the Academy. Two months since I meet these bunch of idiots I call my friends. I never thought Ikara would have opened up to me, but she did, in one of the best possible ways she knows how to. Leah and Nicole have been nothing less than sweethearts,we have done uncountable pranks on others, especially Elliot. Aisha, who I thought was the quite one, is the goofiest of them all while Kai acts like the typical Guardian for us, and Elliot keeps trying to take me out. However, I haven't seen Raven and Edward much as they had to go with few others to help with the problem of Rouges.

"stop dreaminggg" Ikara's voice snapped me back to reality, "we need to get ready."

"but it is Saturday!" I protested with a pout "mama needs her sleep"

"well then, mama , will fail her elements exam" she replied with a hint of humour.

Shit.

"That's today?! " I jumped up, horrified "why didn't you remind me, Kara?! "

" Then I would not see this face" she said taking a picture of me, "it's priceless. Now go and change"

She said at last, throwing a bunch of clothes at me, which she had raided from my closet ,and walked out.

After taking a shower, getting dressed and looking presentable within 10 minutes, I walked,scractch that, ran into the kitchen to grab a quick snack where I saw my roommate sitting on the kitchen counter and scrolling through her phone

After taking a shower, getting dressed and looking presentable within 10 minutes, I walked,scractch that, ran into the kitchen to grab a quick snack where I saw my roommate sitting on the kitchen counter and scrolling through her phone. She looked at me, passed me an apple and started walking towards the door, her pink hair tied up. 

Yes. She dyed her hair from violet to pink saying something about being a badass assassin with pink hair and defying stereotypes.

 She dyed her hair from violet to pink saying something about being a badass assassin with pink hair and defying stereotypes