20: 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆

☾︎

☾︎

Sunghoon stared at the clock for what seemed to be hours on end. He was lost in his thoughts, swallowed by a dark cloud that hung over his head after the recent events that had occurred. He felt numb, cold-blooded, his heart being torn to pieces over and over again.

It's all my fault.

He grabbed his phone, staring at the message on the screen. His heart clenched painfully, the bitter memory of her last moments being etched into his mind.

Jay had messaged him asking him why he didn't attend the ceremony.

It's her funeral today.

He collapsed back down on the bed, shutting his eyes, hoping for the agony to go away, hoping for her to come back. He couldn't live with himself after that. Seeing her being launched meters away, blood spilling down the pavement, her body lying lifeless on the ground.

-knowing it was all his fault.

If he wasn't so lost in his thoughts, on the brink of insanity, he could've prevented it from happening. If he didn't lash out on her in the first place, it wouldn't have happened.

A single drop fell from his eyes.

And another.

Until a river of tears were streaming down his face.

Sunghoon, you killed her.

His phone chimed against the mattress beneath the covers of his bed. He reached over to grab the device, messily wiping his tears as he viewed the words on the screen.

╭─────────╮

would you like to
relive your past with
kang eunbi?

╰─────────╯

— the end —