Chapter 9

''Get your ass ready!",Tabu yawned.

"Bhai, Waking up at 7:00 in the morning ain't easy", I took a sip of my tea.

" Toby's parents will go THERE too!",Tabu said.

 "Ishmam apu,your tortilla is still untouched", I said.

" Yeah!I'm just...having a headache",she smacked her lips.

" It's 8:30 now and you guys still ain't ready.Forget saintmartin, okay?",Siam said.

"You're sloth!", He said.

He rolled his tortilla and added sugar to his tea.He took a tissue and just when he was about to eat his tortill, Tabu snatched that and bit that so that he ain't getting it back.

He was silent for a while but his eyes were bloodshot red.Oh no!

He spilled her tea on the table and she got furious . Moinul bhaiya   got up & stopped both of 'em before they could kill each other.Azmain whistled as if he's proud of Siam & is encouraging Siam to beat Tabu black & blue.

Mishkath apu hit Azmain's head & his train came back to the track.

''I just feel sick!", I retorted . 

" Bitch!",Siam hit the table.

"Manwhore!", Tabu showed him a monkey face.

" You two!pleas..... My headache is just killing me",Ishmam apu got up & turned on her      heels.

"She's leavin. Oh no!", Mishkath apu got up & went after her to pacify her but she was outta sight by then.She must be on the street now.

" Fuck,man!You've got no brains except the shit of yours!",Moinul bhaiya snapped at Siam.

"And you! haven't            you ever eaten anythin?! Are ya starvin-", Ekap bhaiya cut Moinul Bhaiya off to save Tabu.

" Kanu,get up! We are done so Let's go ! I & Moinul will be  going somewhere    else so you should go to the hotel with Siam and Azmain!We'll be there by 8: 50 ",Ekap bhaiya said.I nodded and grabbed Tabu's      wrist &  turned on my heels.

" You're a shit sometimes",I told her when we reached the street. 

" Bhai-",I cut her off."You shouldn't have done that you know ",I snapped. 

" Oh please! Not again, atleast not ya!I've realised I'm wrong",she said.

"Hakuna Matata", I exhaled sharply.

We reached the         hotel & went to our room to chang. Ishmam apu was sitting on the bed and she's looking so tensed like sumpthin is eating her hard.She met my eyes but looked away immediately. Is sumpthin fishy?

Maybe......

I changed into a white sweatshirt and a pair of white jeans.My black adidas shoes are amazing tho!I tied ma hair up in high ponytail . 

Just after getting ready, I got a text from Abbu.The microbus has arrived. 

We all got down. 

There two micro buses.Ammu,Shejo Khalamoni , boro mami,mejo mami,Shetol apu,Ishmam apu, Mishkath apu,Tabu,Mim,Naziyat, Mehrab,Siam,moinul bhaiya,Azmain, Ekap bhaiya , Fabiha apu and I got in the same bus.Sure we had to adjust a li'l bit! But we din fail to fit in cos Shetol apu, Tabu,Fabiha apu and Siam sat beside the driver on that long driver seat.  We -South Asians are habituate to that tho.Funny?Ik;)

Abbu,Shejo Uncle,Boro mam, Mejho mam, Shejo mam, got in the another one      which was smaller than ours.  

The bus started.

My phone chimed. I unlocked the homescreen to see 3 texts from Toby.

Alan:       Hey!

Alan: We're on the way!

Alan:HelloW?

I: Don't be so impatient.You ain't goin to your in-law's for the first ____ing time;)

God knows how will he react!Luckily he replied. 

Alan :Are you for real?

I : No.

Alan:You just getting on ma nerves!

I:cos You're  letting me         !            

Alan: SaVaGe >_<

Ekap bhaiya rested his head againt the seat-back.We've to take the launch/steamer  from the 'ghaat' and it would take 2 hours to reach the 'ghaat' n with in 2 hours 50 mins we'll reach the Island.

I dunno for how long we'll stay there but we must come back.Because we booked the tickets already and staying there for a night on the shore with such a big family and a bunch of kids are gonna mess our heads.

But I dunno if Alan would stay there with his family. I think he would.Americans love to live their life even if it's sometimes becomes adventurous . Good thing though! 

I heard a sound of snoring and looked beside me to see Ekap bhaiya already fell sleep.I looked out through the window    to see the shore beside the road  having peoples.This side of the shore is tranquil cos mostly peoples gather at Laboni Point,Sugandha beach & etc.The more we're moving towards Teknaf, the tranquil it's (the beach) getting.What a pleasant sight to see!

Almighty has blessed Bangladesh with a sublime beauty.I'm thankful for that every single day.I'm proud of my Bangladesh! Love you,Bangladesh♥