A Home Visit

Chapter 3~ A Home Visit

HELEN'S P.O.V

It's been a week since I left and I have never been better, ok well I must admit that I do kinda miss the guys, but other than that I'm perfectly fine.

I hope their going insane without me because they should. I didn't mean to be so rude to their mother, but how could that lady even ask me that. Those guys are ungrateful brats who don't care about anybody, but themselves.

Plus she wants me to be a mistress, a FREAKING MISTRESS!!!! I never even thought of doing something like that before, I mean I know what is and have seen it before, but that doesn't mean I can do something quite like that, plus the boys wouldn't want to do that anyway even if I was to do this favor for Mrs. Jennings.

I shake my head to stop these crazy thoughts and go upstairs and get ready to go out for the day with my best friend Tanya. I love that girl with all my heart, we've been best friends since middle school and ever since then no one could tear us apart and I'm glad it's like that now as well. I hear the front door open and I know it's Tanya, she's the only person besides my parents that has a key.

"Nina where are you?" I hear her call. She always calls me by my middle name and I always call her Ya-Ya.

"Up here Ya-Ya." I call to her.

I hear her come up the steps and see her walk into my room and grabs me into a tight hug and I hug her back just as tight.

"Well damn I didn't think you missed me that much." She jokes.

"You hugged me I like I would disappear forever first." I counteracted.

"Anyway there's a woman downstairs that said she needed to talk to you and that it was urgent."

A woman? But who could that be?

"Well then let me see what she wants."

We both walk downstairs only for me to find Mrs. Jennings standing next to my front door.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered out to her.

"Honey please hear me out, we really need to talk about my favor." She says with a plea in her voice, but do I care yeah...............NO!!!

"NO, there's nothing left to say, the fact of the matter is that I'm not doing it." I yell at her, really not meaning to.

"Nina calm down."

I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths and open my eyes again staring back at Mrs. Jennings pleading face, which is starting to make me crack.

"Please dear you have to understand, those boys need to know how to treat people and they don't and with you being their Mistress you can teach them how to that and many other things as well." She beams at me while I give her a blank stare.

"WHOA!! Wait a MISTRESS?!?! Why didn't you TELL ME?!?" Ya-Ya screams at me.

"Because you didn't need to know about it."

"Yes I did this is something HUGE that you just don't keep from your best friend." I ignore her and look back at Mrs. Jennings face seeing her giving me a sad smile.

"Please sweetheart I know it's only been a week, but those boys are going insane without you, just think about it?"

Ha! They should go insane that's what they get it thinking they can threaten me and get away with it I think not, I freeze when she asked me to think about it, maybe I could do this just once just to try it, I shake my head at her while saying "I'll think about it."

"Oh thank you sweetheart, just take all the time you need to think and then contact me at this number for your reply, well I have to get going, but I'll see you later, bye to both of you." She say after she hugs me and walks out the door.

I turn around to see Tanya arms crossed, eyes narrow, and foot tapping.

"Explain now." She demands while I sigh and walk into the living room to explain.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN HOUR LATER

Tanya stare's at me wide eyed while I look away from here face.

"YOU LUCKY BITCH!!!!"

"Wait, what?"

"You should totally go for it, this is a once in a life time chance."

"I thought you would be mad?"

"Yes mad you didn't tell me at first, but hoping that you will step out of your comfort zone and try this."

" I don't know."

"Oh come on!!"

" Like I told Mrs. Jennings and I'll tell you; I'll think about it." I say while thinking......

Should I really be doing this?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yesssssss girl you should be doing this lol anyway sorry for the longgggggggg, but I just had a lot of family issue, but I'm back now so Comment, Vote, and Follow Luv Ya!!!!