The Talk

Chapter 5~ The Talk

HELEN P.O.V

What the Helen Keller was I thinking to agree meeting up with them?!? I must really miss those defuses. I wonder what they want to meet up for? If it's because they want me to work for them again, then they are sadly mistaken. I'm glad I left. I was sick and tired of how they were treating me and in all honesty if I didn't leave anyway I would of got fired for either cussing them out or punching them in the neck.

I can finally focus on my lifetime hobby; cooking and baking. I've loved to cook and bake since I was a little girl, but I've have always found it as a side thing; thinking it wouldn't bring me much as working for a big company would, but now I see I was wrong for thinking that. I pull my car in the parking space, turning off the engine, and sat there just thinking about how all this is going to go down. Whatever they need to talk to me about it better be good. I get out the car; locking it, then headed inside looking for the twins. I see them sitting in the for corner of the store. I walk up to them, making them look up at me nervously, which cause's me to raise an eyebrow at them.

I take a seat across from them and say " So what do you want?"

"My brothers and I would like to say sorry for happened last week."

"All of your brothers? Cause I only see you two."

"Well n-not all are brothers pre say."

"Just us two uh hehe." Jake said laughing awkwardly.

"So the other two don't wanna say sorry?"

"More like they don't know about this."

"So your saying that only you two wanted to apologize, but the other two didn't know you did?"

"Exactly." They both say.

"Well this is some jerry springer shit right here. How rude! How dare they not come to apologize, even if they didn't know, they should've wanted to anyway."

"And I don't know if I forgive you or not, you guys did kinda treated me like crap when I was working for you."

"We feel very bad for the way we treated you." They became nervous all of sudden and said something that changed my life forever.

"Yes, we really are sorry M-Mistress." Jake whispered softly so only his brother and I could hear.

My eyes wide as saucers and my mouth hung a little from shock, I can't believe he just said that.

"So please forgive us Mistress." Jacob said this time, a little more bravely than his brother.

"Huh?"

"We came for another reason as well."

"The matter that out mother purposed, we've thought about it and decide to give it a try."

"Only if you want to that is."

"What are you guys saying?"

"We're saying we want you to be our Mistress." They say together again, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I stare at them in utter shock of their request. Do they really want this? Do I want this? I don't know the first thing about being a Mistress and all that it entails to be one. Even if I do find out more about it, do they know anything about it and what they'll have to give up?

"W-What?"

"I know your confused about all of this, but we think it could be good for all of us."

"Do you even know what all of this mean for us?"

"Yes we understand and were willing to try."

"But, why? I don't understand I thought you guys hated me or something."

"Of course we don't hate you!" They yelled out, causing a few people to glance our way.

"Keep it down."

"Sorry, anyway we've always wanted to be with you." Jacob said, grabbing my left hand.

"Don't you know what they say about boys "bullying" girls?" Jake said, grabbing my right hand.

"I didn't think that silly old saying was true."

"We like you a lot."

"We've alway liked you since the day you stepped into our office."

"That's why we're willing to try this thing out because-."

"-We can't stand another minute being without you."

I blushed and looked away from them. I do really, like them as well and since their being so honest about everything, maybe I should as well. Even if they are idiots, I want them to be my idiots. I finally look at them, after a few minutes have passed. I see them staring at me with a hopeful gleam in their eyes while biting the side of their lip sexily.
'God their hot!!"

"I like you guys too."

"Really?"

"Really, but with whole Mistress thing I have to do some serious thinking about it alright?"

"Deal."

"For now I don't really know what we are."

"Can we at least be friends?"

"Sure, why not."

They smiled so big, I thought their lips would spilt like the Jokers, then they jumped up and hugged me tightly.

"Thank so much Mistress!"

"No, calling me Mistress yet either."

"Yes Mistress."

"Nooo not yet."

"Whatever you say Mistress." They say laughing at me, while my face gets red.

"I said stop it!"

We said our goodbyes and left. I got home quicker than normally, still thinking about that conversation we just had. As soon as I got inside the house, I made a bee line for the kitchen, making me a glass of wine before heading upstairs into my room. Once inside, I saw Ya-Ya laying on my bed with a pack of lemon cookies, watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta.

"Yasss bitch made it back just in time!!!"

"You already know!"

Ya-Ya grabbed the cup out my hand and took a few sips, while I took a few cookies out the pack, watching the rest of the show with her and after a while both of us ended up falling asleep.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I'm back my lovely' and this is just kinda a filler chapter, but so what I finally got it up!!!! I might have a new story coming out so might wanna check that out when I post it up and that's all folks lol. Comment, Vote, and Follow Luv Ya😘

BreeBrezzy12