Jealous Much?

Chapter 7~ Jealous Much?

HELEN'S P.O.V

"Come sit on the bed boys, oh also you are to call me Mistress, am I understood?" I say in a sexy voice, which caused them to blush and stutter.

"Y-yes M-mistress."

As they sit on the bed, I slowly take my clothes off, leaving me in my purple underwear set that Ya-Ya picked out for me earlier that night. I feel their eyes on me, but I ignore them and put my clothes into the hamper.

I slowly turned back around to see them staring at me intently, with a very noticeable tent in their pants. I still had my heels on as I slowly walked over to them, my heels clicking along the way.

I pushed both of them down with each hand and kneeled down in between their legs, sliding my hands up and down their legs, savoring the small gasps coming form their lips. My hands reached both of their belt buckles, slowly undoing them, teasing them every step of the way.  Jake was whining and that made me look up at him thinking something was wrong.

"Is something wrong Hun?"

"Mistress please no teasing."

"No teasing? But where's the fun in that?"

At that question they both whined and threw their heads back. I squeeze their shafts through their pants, causing them both to moan.

"I asked you a question."

They both were panting lightly, as they looked down at me and said "S-sorry M-mistress, it'll be a l-lot of fun."

I finally pulled down their pants and rubbed my hands all over their bodies. I leaned forward and lightly mouthed my lips over their boxer shorts. They started to squirm under my touch and that made me smile at how eager they were. I finally pulled their boxers down and both of their shafts popped up. Jake's length was slightly larger than his brothers, but they were both a pretty good size.  Jake was about maybe 7 or 8 inches, while Jacob was maybe 6 or 7. That made me lick my lips slowly; gazing at the wonderful treats before me. I went to Jacob first, licking the tip, earning a moan in return. I swirled my tongue around his head for a minute or so, licking up and down his shaft; going back to the tip I released with it a pop.

I look up from my position and saw them kissing each other. I was surprised to see the two of them kissing, considering that they were bothers and all. One part of me was confused with what I was seeing, but another part of me was very aroused at the lovely sight before me. I guess they could feel my gaze on them because they broke their kiss up with a string of saliva still left between them; and honestly it made them even more sexy to watch. I knew my expression was blank because they started looking at me with worried eyes.

"M-mistress?"

"Is something w-wrong?"

"You two are kissing?"

"W-well yeah."

"After our past relationship we needed some sort of comfort and even though we slept around there was never any feelings involved, so we needed comfort from someone we could trust and who better than to trust each other." Jacob explained to me, while Jake looked away from us.

It was an understandable reason if you thought about it, but other people will most find the incest to be disgusting. It makes me wonder if their other brothers know about this?

"Do the other two know about this?"

"N-no."

"Why not?"

Jake bit his lip and looked at the ground, before he turned around and hid in his twin's shoulder. Jacob looked down at his lap, his expression looked unsure before looking back at me. "They just wouldn't understand, our father has tried his hardest to teach all of us to be manly and secure in ourselves, and if they were to know that we do stuff like that with each other, they would probably be ashamed of us."