Yui can't study

No one's pov

Yui: Guitar strings are really scary! They are thin and tough, so i'm scared that they are going to cut my fingers!

Ritsu: Your right! If you play too much, you'll slice your fingers to the bone and blood will spurt everywhere!

Mio: Ahh!!!

(Y/N): Huh?

Yui: Mio, why did you scream?

Mio: I-I can't stand all of that gory talk!

Yui: I'm fine Mio. See? I'm not bleeding at all.

Mio calms down and clears her throat.

Mio: Your fingertips will toughen up as you practice.

(Y/N): Yeah, my fingers are pretty tough too and so are Mio's.

Mio: So I can almost promise you that you won't be doing any bleeding.

(Y/N): I don't know about that. My fingers bled a few times when I first started.

Yui: Oh ok!

Mio: Well mine didn't bleed because bass strings are thicker.

(Y/N): Well, either way. Your fingers will still get tough over time. See?

You hold up your hand to show her. Yui holds your hand and squishes your fingers.

Yui: Wow! Your right. Squishy squishy squishy...

(Y/N): umm *blushes* Yui can you stop now?

Yui: No! Let me squeeze them some more!

(Y/N): (jerks hand away) ok! Lets start learning your chords!

She shows you the chords that she has learned well so far.

(Y/N): Wow! You learn quick!

Time skip to next day

(Y/N)'s pov

I was at school doing the mid term exams. 

Thoughts: hmm *grunts* man this Japanese is really confusing! I'm good at math, but terrible at anything with writing!

Time skip to club room

Ritsu: We're finally free from all those tests!

Mugi: It's terrible how they suddenly got harder once we got into high school.

Mio: thats for sure. And I seen 2 people who have had a harder time than we did. Did your tests go that badly Yui and (Y/N)?

We pull up out our grades and show them.

Yui: It seems that i'm the only one in my class that has to makeup... *shows that she got 12/100 on math*

(Y/N) Yeah... and of coarse it's no surprise that I failed Japanese...*shows them a 17/100 test score*

Everyone else: uhhhhh...

Mugi: It's fine Yui, i'm sure that you just didn't study properly this time.

Ritsu: Yeah! Just study more this time and you will do better! 

Yui: Actually, I didn't study for it at all.

Ritsu: i take back my words for encouragement you little flake! So why didn't you study for your exam Yui?

Yui: well I really had planned to but I... come on? Don't you ever get distracted when you're trying to study for a test?

Ritsu: Oh I know what thats like... like when I got to clean up my room and stuff.

Yui: I practiced the guitar when taking a break from studying. And I just couldn't put it down. In the end... I didn't get any studying done at all but, my time wasn't wasted because I learned a whole bunch of chords!