A date?!

It's a nice hot day outside. Wish I had something to do...

*ring ring*

(Y/N): Oh! It's Azusa!

You answered the call and greeted her.

(Y/N): Howdy Azusa!

Azusa: (Y/N)-senpai, all of the others and I are going out shopping. Wanted to know if you may be... Wanted to tag along?

(Y/N): Sure thing, I'd love to.

Azusa: Great!

She told you the time and where to be and you met her and the others there later in the day.

Yui: (Y/N)!

Ritsu: Look who just arrived!

Mio: Hey, (Y/N).

Mugi: Nice day huh?

(Y/N): Hey! It is a great day.

Azusa: So what are we shopping for? New gear?

(Y/N): Hm, knowing them probably not...

Mugi: Hey, we're going to gonna split up. How about I go with (Y/N), while you guys go somewhere else?

Ritsu: What?! No, he's gonna go with me!

They then both grabbed you harms pulling in different ways.

Yeah, that's right! I knew things were a bit slow-paced so I resulted in cliches!

While they were pulling, mio and Yui tried to break it up. After a while of people starting they finally stopped.

Mio: Thank you...

Yui: Now, when the last time (Y/N) and I had a date?

She said with her cute innocent expression.

(Y/N): A date?!

All the others: What?!

Mio: W-wait, are you together?

(Y/N): Noooo! I'm single!

Mio: Well if that's the case, I can take you away and that'll fine right?

(Y/N): eh *plop*

You passed out from all the stress they put on you. When you woke up, you felt something underneath your head.

(Y/N): Hmm?

When you opened your eyes, you saw Azusa looking down at you.

Azusa: Hey you, you're finally awake.

(Y/N): *sigh*Azusa: Shhh the others are over there. Don't wanna let them know you're awake.

She pointed at the others turned the other way looking at swimsuits at a different store.

Azusa: ok senpai. Here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna sneak you out of here and then we'll be alone.

(Y/N): And why is that?

Azusa: Because, w-well... The others are stressing out! Y-yeah that's it!

She said nervously while blushing uncontrollably.

It's nice to see a nervous part of her.

When you guys snuck around them. Ritsu spotted you.

Ritsu: He's awake!

They all ran after you.

Can't believe they're acting so childish. It's like they all wanna spend time with me but they're getting so jealous.