Yui ending

After that moment with Sawa-chan, you had to get some air and refresh your mind from what just happened.

You went in the hall and saw the light on in the room where you practiced. You looked in and saw Yui practicing.

You went in to talk to her.

Yui: In having trouble!

(Y/N): Sure Yui!

You went in and got out your guitar.

Yui: Sorry for making you practice with me, (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's ok. Let's see... (Plays it perfectly)

Yui: Wow! Let me try! (Plays it not so great) aw!

(Y/N): Start by playing it slow. Then build-up to it.

Yui: Ok...

She then played it slower but perfectly.

Yui: I did it! I'm so glad I met you! (Y/N)!

She then jumped on you, knocking you over.

Yui: Heh, (Y/N). There's something I wanna tell you...

(Y/N): Sure, go right ahead.

Yui: You see. For the longest time now, I've had a small crush on you... I wanna know. Will you please be my boyfriend?

(Y/N): *gasp* i- I felt the same way, Yui! One never felt the same way about any girl.

Yui: Really?!

(Y/N): Yes! You're just the cutest thing ever! And even though you can be quite a clutz sometimes, you're just such a nice person.

Yui: I cent believe it!

After that, you and her started dating. (Which the others didn't like but they respected your decision).

You both became known as a duo in rock history.

You both became famous for you're epic lead paying and her melodic rhythm.

You both later got married and didn't have any kids but you had a happy life together.

Yui ending