4: Helping Twilight win the Crown

Start bij het begin

"Uh scratch that! However you normally make it is fine..!" Twilight giggles in a nervous fit.

'She's so adorable..' I said in my head.
After Twilight gets her drink, we both make our way to the others as they've already saved two seats for us.

"I can't believe you both ran into Flash Sentry." Rarity says while sipping on her cup of tea.

"Why the shocker?" I raise an eyebrow while drinking the cola I ordered.
"Flash Sentry is Sunset Shimmer's ex-boyfriend.. He broke up with her a few weeks ago. I can't believe she hasn't done something awful to him yet." Fluttershy reveals to Twilight and me..

"Maybe she's just waiting until she has the power to do something REALLY awful.." The princess anxiously chews on her straw.

"Alright girls, dance is tomorrow night and we still don't know how we're gonna get the votes Twilight needs to be named princess. Right now, folks only know Twilight from the video (Y/N) saved her in, but that isn't enough. We need to help them see her differently." Applejack stands up from her chair. The rest of them nods, but then Rarity jumps from the green sofa while shouting out.

"I'VE GOT IT!!"

Everyone, including us, gazed at Rarity in concern. I motioned the energetic fashionista to sit down, and she takes the message after seeing everyone's eyes on her.

"I mean um.. Perhaps I have a solution!" Rarity blushes in embarrassment. She walks over to her school bag to withdraw pony-eared headbands and tie-on pony tails.

"Now this may be an absolutely preposterous idea, BUT what if we all wore these as a sign of unity! Freshman year they were very VERY popular. A way for everybody to show their school spirits! You know, go Canterlot Wonderbolts!" She puts on a headband and the tie-on tail.

The other girls looked unsure, but I smiled upon the idea.

"Actually Rarity, I think it'd be a great way to start off. It'll bring back the school spirit everyone needed! This will definitely make everyone consider their votes to Twilight for princess. That's a brilliant idea you came up with." I beamed at the fashionista, causing her to flush at my compliment.

"Oh darling.. T-Thank you.." Rarity twirls a lock of her hair while blushing.

"Sunset is the one that drove you all apart, and with this idea it'll surely bring everyone together. Obviously everyone is different, but deep down we're all Wonderbolts, aren't we? Let's show them that." I helped Rarity pass the headbands and tie-in tails to the other five. After my little speech, they gladly put on the headbands and tails.

When did I learn to say that?! Hell, I've never had friends until now! Maybe this is what friendship does to you...

"Sunset Shimmer is the one who divided us, but (Y/N) (L/N) and Twilight Sparkle are the ones that united us! We are going to let everyone know it!" Rarity claps her hands.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie grins, Applejack shows a thumbs-up, Fluttershy softly smiles and Spike looks up at Rarity with heart-shaped eyes.

'Things are starting to look good, but knowing Sunset Shimmer; she'll probably try to interfere.'

[~IN FRONT OF THE CAFETERIA~]