𝟑𝟓

(Ok so I won't let Kuwabara fight Shishiwakamaru, and this is a 2 on 1 fight I know it doesn't seem fair but it will surprise you 😉)

As the third match had ended, Kurama went back to his team as Mirajane engulfed him, in a hug as the kissed each other lovingly, as Kuwabara and Hiei covered Yukira's eyes.

As Shishi jumped towards the ring, taking his sword from a dead Urashima.

" Not only you were no use, you betrayed us you filthy demon."

" Although as an illusion beast, you have to face with Yoko I suppose there was nothing, you could have done." Shishi took his sword, and kicked his dead teammate out of the ring, and looked at Team Urameshi.

" Shall we continue ?" Shishi smirks, as he took out his dice and threw it high in the air, as it rolled on the floor.

Mirajane wanted to fight as a female demon, who looked at her demonically as she giggles with insanity in her eyes, when the dice stopped rolling it was a shock.

' Shishiwakamaru and Quinn and Mirajane' the dice was on the floor.

" What !??" Kuwabara shouted in shock, to see that Team Uraotogi will have two members fighting one, let alone Mirajane.

" Hmm... this seems rather unfair..." Kurama said.

" They wanted this to happen." Hiei replied.

" Hmm two against one huh ? I can handle that." Mirajane smirks demonically, as she licked her lips as her eyes shined with excitement.

" Mirajane smirks demonically, as she licked her lips as her eyes shined with excitement

" THE COMMITTEE HAS SPOKEN !"

" THAT THEY WILL ALLOW ON A TWO ON ONE BATTLE ! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE IN THE TOURNAMENT ! WHAT A RIDE HANG ON FOLKS IT WOULD BE A MESSY BATTLE!!!" Koto announced excitedly.

Before she could go up the ring, Kurama held her hand and pulled her towards him, as they kissed passionately.

Once again Kuwabara covering Yukira's eyes, while Hiei rolled his eyes that these love birds kiss whenever they can.

As Mirajane jumped to the ring, after Kurama kissed her once more passionately, as cheers from girls for Shishiwakamaru, while Quinn stood behind him smiling insane and looked at Mirajane.

" Will Mirajane be able to defeat them ? It's not a fair fight..." Kuwabara asked them.

" Of course... my wife can handle it." Kurama said, but there was a hint of worry in his voice, knowing his wife could defeat Shishi easily, but Quinn is another story.

" The committee seems they really want to make us lose, two against one isn't as noble as it would appear their cheating." Hiei said as Yukira watch.

" BOTH TEAMS ARE READY TO FIGHT ! LET THE FOURTH MATCH BEGIN !!!" Juri yelled.

As Shishi smirked to Mirajane, as Mirajane's while body glowed with her demonic powers.