𝟐𝟔

It was now the beginning of the first match of the third day, as Kurama looked at his daughter now entering the ring.

As he looked at the fighter who smirked at her while Hiei looked angry, when he looked at her like that he only hope that she will be alright.

Meanwhile Mirajane seemed nervous about the fight, as Jin's expression looked mixed of anxious and anger.

While Yusuke and Kuwabara were looking at her intensely, when Yusuke was about to fight him he remembered what Yukira has told him.

' We have to be very careful fighting them Yusuke, without papa or Hiei here our strength is less.' She said looking at them.

' allow me to handle them as long as I could with my energy, as you try to look at their weakness, then you and mama will take over when I fall.' Yukira said before going to the ring.

' Damn it Yukira, I was supposed to keep you safe I promised Hiei...' Yusuke said to himself.

' Dearest one be careful, I have a bad feeling about this match.' Mirajane thought to herself looking at her daughter.

" I am Gama the body painter ninja." Gama introduced himself to Yukira.

" Then I suppose, I am Yukira a Hybrid demon." Yukira said to him as he smirked.

As the two of them face to face to start the battle, Kurama and Hiei were forced to watch on the side lines As Koto went near them.

" ALRIGHT! ROUND ONE YUKIRA VS GAMA.... AND BEGIN!!!!" Koto announced.

As she ran out to the stage, knowing things are about to get messy.

As Yukira stood tall waiting for him as Gama, who pulled out two paint brushes, as Yukira looked at them as she felt his energy from the brush.

" Tell me little girl, what does the word make come to mind ?" Gama asked her.

As Yukira looked at him as he continued.

" Human females no doubt sweetie, a little gloss to impress the next mate, how disgusting."

" Isn't it you have natural beauty any other female demons, that I've seen so beautiful soon to meets its end, while it could ruin everything with their touch." Gama said to her.

While Yukira looked at him curiously, but seeing her eyes show only seriousness and determination.

" Over the centuries, the human influence had taken over the spirit world as well, none of you demons know its original power." He continued to tell her.

As he painted his eyes red and his lips blue, and covering his body in paint feeling his energy rise.

Making Yukira look at him, as she could feel his energy was greater each time.

" Allow me to show you." He smirks.

As she could feel his energy, while her hair swayed from the wind.

Yukira's stance was still strong when he went towards, her with such speed Yukira's eyes widen and dodges it as Gama punched the floor making a small crater.

' His spirit energy is indeed strong, and within his body close combat is his strong suite.' Yukira thought.

As Gama went towards her again and disappear in front of her, making her look behind her trying to punch her again.

She quickly dodges it while she was almost hit as Gama, as he still tries to punch her while she kept dodging it.

As Yukira couldn't make a counter attack because of his endless strikes, which end up dodging everything as much as she could.