𝟑𝟏

It was a brand new day in Hanging Neck Island, as Toya and Jin we allowed to stay in Kurama and Mirajane's room for them to rest, While Hiei and Yukira were in their shared room.

It was eight in the morning as they will all watch Team Uraotogi match, to see who will they fight in the next part of the tournament.

As Yukira was wearing a black tank top, and red loose sweatpants, since some bandages were wrapped around her.

Although her energy was coming back slowly, but she was happy to see the paint on her body gone, and her spirit energy was all charged up.

While Hiei and Yukira were already outside of the room, waiting for Kurama and Mirajane to watch the round of the day, as they all walk towards the stadium

As the match began loud cheers and whistles were all around the arena, as Yukira saw Koto jumping up and down to start the match, which was Team Uraotogi vs Team Gokkai six had began.

As the fight started the power and energy Yukira felt was amazing, although the fight was over for two and a half minutes in her perspective.

Which was surprisingly fast as Kurama and Hiei looked at the team seriously, while Mirajane smirked seeing a smug Shishiwakamaru.

' Oh... Shishi, ever so cocky huh ?' Mirajane mentally said to Kurama.

' Yes, he always seems smug.' Kurama replies to her.

They saw Shishiwakamaru smirk, when the other teams told them they won, as they made their way to the semi finals.

" Semi finals ?" Shishi stated.

As his team chuckled lightly, as they all looked smug and felt like they won the tournament.

" We're going to be the grand champions, till then everyone else is just practice." Shishi continued, as he looked at the audience, to see Kurama, Hiei, Mirajane and Yukira were watching.

" Every one else, just wait for your turn." Shishiwakamaru said as he pointed at them and smirked, at Team Urameshi who were watching.

Mirajane and Kurama smirked at him, while Hiei looked serious and Yukira looked lost, since she kept thinking that was her other godfather.

' Is that my other godfather ? He seems odd...' Yukira thought to herself as she watched his team go back, to the other side of the stadium as the fight was finished.

" What an arrogant fool." Hiei said to them.

" Well well, look who it is." Kuwabara said to them.

As Yusuke and Botan was with him, and a small creature on Yusuke's head, who started cooing happily.

" Hello." Kurama greeted them.

" We'd thought we'd take a look, on who we are going to face in our next match." Kuwabara grins.