𝟐𝟐

It was now day two of the tournament Yukira who was already dress, thanks to Botan who gave her the outfit.

Strangely she didn't see her parents nor did she see Hiei since last night, which was weird she even asked herself that where could they be.

Sometimes she could feel a pain in her right arm knowing his training his dragon of the darkness flame, she kept telling him to rest but he doesn't listen to her.

As she shake the feeling of the pain she walked towards, Yusuke and Kuwabara's room and knocked at the door.

As Yusuke opens the door for to let her in they received a letter that there team will be fighting four teams, and two sets of matches that they will be fighting.

Starting from Team Ichigaki then Team Masho and on the third day will be Team Uraotogi and Team Toguro which really shock her.

That they will be fighting all those teams for the next three days this will be very exhausting week.

She looked at the window thinking to herself where were her parents and her mate, he didn't come back to the room neither her parents.

Which worries her as sne sat beside Yusuke who was eating breakfast, stuffing his face with croissants while Kuwabara looked oddly pale.

" What's your problem Kuwabara ? You don't like croissants ? Stupid name but they taste great! Hey Yuki what's with the long face ?" Yusuke said while stuffing more of the bread in his face, while Yukira was munching quietly looking very worried.

" Huh ? I'm fine Yusuke I'm just worried about my parents and Hiei." She said softly looking at the window.

" They didn't come back to the hotel rooms last night... I'm just worried..." Yukira said as she bite of her croissants as she was mentally happy having her first bite of it.

' Yusuke was right these are good.' Yukira thought as she ate her breakfast slowly.

" Don't worry about them there probably working there powers to the bones." Yusuke said as he drank his coffee, then suddenly coughed since he forgot it was to hot.

As Yukira giggles, Kuwabara looked at them.

" I had a dream last night... you guys..." Kuwabara decided to speak making the two look at him, as Yusuke looked at him weirdly as Yukira looked concerned.

" What's wrong Kuwabara ?" Yukira asked him.

" Is she hot ?" Yusuke asked pervertedly making Yukira sigh.

" It's about our next fight okay !" Kuwabara exclaimed to Yusuke as he grins.

" Ah... a nightmare it must have suck getting beat up in your dreams hahaha!!!" Yusuke laughed teasing him while Yukira rolled her eyes as she chuckled of his childishness.

" SHUT UP!!! That's not what it's about !" Kuwabara yelled while blushing he really didn't like to get beaten rather badly at the tournament.

" Haha sorry man I don't feel like playing counsellor today." Yusuke replies still eating.

" Fine ! Your dumbass couldn't understand it anyways !" Kuwabara said angrily but making Yusuke laugh more as Yukira giggles.

" Alright you two enough." Yukira said once she was done eating.

" We need to go to the stadium early... our fight begins in two hours we might want to get there early." Yukira told them as she drank her tea.

" Wait a minute where are Kurama, Mirajane and Hiei ? There really late !" Kuwabara asked while looking at the door.