dream sweet in sea major

hey guys! this isn't really a inspired song, it more like Steve and Billy are singing it in a talent show because Steve's kids made him, also im writing this on a computer  so excuse the grammar mistakes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"come on mom!" Dustin asked smiling, Steve rolled his eyes "im not doing some stupid talent show so you can get money" he said knowing full well Dustin wouldn't give him any of it, Dustin frowned "but your a good singer" he said making puppy dog eyes.

Steve groaned "god damnit you know i cant say no to your puppy eyes" he said and sighed, Dustin smiled "great! now we have a song picked out for you" he said, Steve frowned "please tell me its something i already know"

I don't know, but it needs a second person..." Dustin said thinking to himself, after a minute or so Dustin smirked and looked at Steve "how about Billy?" he asked, Steve groaned "anyone but Billy" he said and put his head in his hands.

"oh yeah because you hate him so much? ha! Steve your the biggest lover boy for him" Dustin joked sitting down, Steve rolled his eyes "look just because im bi doesn't mean i just automatically like him" he said, Dustin chuckled "yes it does", and you know it" he said smiling.

Steve sighed "i hate you"

~Time Skip~

"dude i dont even know this song!" Steve said looking at the lyrics, "so listen to it" Max said like it was obvious, Steve rolled his eyes "wow thanks Max your such a big help" he said, Max rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone, "here mom, ill put the song on" she said and looked it up.

Steve sighed and waited, when the song came on Steve had a good idea to what he was going to have to sing, then the different language part came in, "now you know i cant fucking speak a different language" Steve said and glared at them.

"Billy does" Max said ending the song, "just let him sing that part and you'll be fine" she said and turned her phone off, Steve sighed and nodded "for once im grateful" he said and looked at the lyrics again.

~Time Skip to when the talent show is~

Steve looked out the curtains and frowned, "i cant believe im doing this" he said and looked behind him to Billy, Billy looked nervous as well, but he seemed to be hiding it with the fact that he was smoking, Steve rolled his eyes "you shouldn't smoke inside man" he said.

Billy chuckled, "right sorry Mr. Mom" he joked putting the cigarette out on the wall, Steve rolled his eyes "did you practice?" he asked, Billy nodded "yeah, did you?" he asked fixing his hair in the mirror.

"of course i did!" Steve stated and looked behind the curtain again, this time he saw the kids sitting in the second row, "if you keep looking out your only going to get more nervous" Billy said pulling Steve away from the curtain.

Steve nodded "yeah your right" he said and looked in the mirror, "why the hell did i agree to this" he asked himself, Billy tapped him on the shoulder "were on in a few" he said and walked away, Steve groaned "im so getting payed for this!" he said and fixed his jacket.

"Harrgrove, Harrington! your on!" the stage manger said rushing them both to the curtain, Steve gulped and looked at Billy, Billy looked back at him "at least we don't have to play the instruments" he said obviously nervous as well. 

Steve took a deep breath and grabbed Billy's hand, they both walked out onto the stage, the seat were filled with people, some they knew, some they didn't, Steve picked up the microphone along with Billy, they didnt say anything.

'No going back now' Steve thought as the music started.

( Billy is Bold. Steve is Italics. Both is normal)

Alone at the edge of a universe humming a tune
For merely dreaming we were snow

A siren sounds like the goddess who promises endless apologies of paradise                                  And only she can make it right. So things are different tonight

We'll go together in flight

It's Now & Never.  A reverie endeavor. Awaits somnambulant directives.  To take the helm

Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Like melting obelisks
As tall as another realm

Un ensemble d'enfants
(A group of children)
La galaxie s'étend
(The galaxy extends)
Jardin de l'imagination
(Garden of imagination)Combler la lacune
(Bridging the gap)
Roller passé la lune (?)
(Skating past the moon)
Comme nous evoluons
(As we move)

It feels like flying
But maybe we're dying

A cosmic confluence of
Pyramids hologrammedShe knows you heard her
Staging music murder
In line before the show began
To be where I am

Children born of one emotion
Our devotion's deepest ocean
No division reasoned we'll be
Free. To know
We are beyond a bow
And lo, the hues arrange to show
It's perfectly clear

You look quite divine tonight
Here among these vibrant lights
Pure delights surround us as we sail
Signed, yours truly, the whale. Joy mirage's kingdom come
No one left at stake
Now that existence is on the wake
Let's see what we can make

Apart is wholly ending
A line in any final song
So long so farWe will be atoning
At last eternal through the past
Above a blinding starBye, Hi
Sigh, Hawaii
We never meant to part
Sublime, thy artOne light
Higher than the sun
Invisible to some
Until it's time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the talent show, Billy and Steve congratulated each other on singing, they didn't end up getting the big prize but they had fun so they didn't care.