Bad Reputation

I dont give a damn about my reputation

When Steve met Billy he hated him, after all Billy was now the king of the school, took al the chicks, all the fame and was now more popular. Billy didn't give a flying fuck about his reputation, he would flirt, fight, and way more, it was no secret that Billy was now popular and he didn't give a damn about his reputation.

You're living in the past, its a new generation
And a girl can do what she wants to do
And thats what I'm gonna do

"Why can't you just stop being an ass?" Thats what he wanted to say to Billy, "your living in the past" they would say why they thought that Steve didnt know, when he did confront Billy, Billy simply responded with "I can do what I want" and that made Steve more angry, why couldnt he just stop being a asshole and care about other people, After some time Billy and Steve got closer together, very close, let's not say they were romantically involved, but sexually.

And I dont give a damn about my bad reputation
Oh no
Not me

After they got closer people started to notice, the girls didnt like Billy being so close to Steve, the boys didnt like it when Billy would talk about Steve, same with Steve, people hated that they even were friends, but needless to say Billy and Steve didnt care about there reputation, no they didnt, they didnt care so much that they now started kissing in public, Billy would comment on Steves appearance and same with Steve, they truly did not give a damn about there bad reputation.

I never said I wanted to improve ma station
And im always feeling goo when im having fun
And I dont have to please not one
And I dont give a damn about my bad reputation

When Steves parents found out about him and Billy needless to say they aren't happy, "its a phase" they would tell him, "you just need more improvement" they would also say, when this happend Steve always went to Billy house, they would talk, kiss, drink, and i think you know what else, Billy had told Steve that there was no need to reason with his parents, he didnt want Steve to do the one thing they wanted, to please them.

I dont give a damn about my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
And i dont really care what you keep on the screen
I ain't gonna change
And I'm never gonna care about my bad reputation
Whoa no
Not me
Whoa no
Not me

Billy had changed Steve completely, he no longer cared if his parents were mad he no longer cared if his classmates made fun of him, all he cared about was Billy, and all Billy cared about was Steve, Steves parents tried to change him, god forbid they had a gay son, Steve didnt listen to them he didn't care about anything anymore only himself, Billy and of course, his kids, gotta love mama Steve!

I dont give a damn about my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
And i dont really care what you keep on the screen
I ain't gonna change
And I'm never gonna care about my bad reputation
Whoa no
Not me
Whoa no
Not me

Break it down
I dont give a damn about my reputation
The worlds in trouble
Theres no communication
Everyone can say what they want to say
It'll never get better anyway
Why should I care about my bad reputation
Anyway?

Steve Harrington, once the king, now an outcast, Billy Hargrove, once the leader for the school, now an outcast, Steve was still mama Steve, Billy was still a chick magnet, things never changed, well they did but you hardly ever noticed, Steve sometimes coukdnt take it when everyone yelled at him but Billy always said, "They can say what they want to say!" Steve would laugh knowing that he bow didnt have to worry anymore, even though they both knew it would never get better, they still didnt give a damn.

Oh no
Not me
Whoa no
Not me
Whoa no
Not me
Whoa no
Not me